Topic: new version of FSB

urgently
Hi
I have download the new version of FSB ( v3.6.2.1 ).But now ,no more indicators are loaded.How I can go back to the last version of the program ??
Please help as I handle some strategies live .

Re: new version of FSB

go to 'repository' and then to 'online repository' and then to indicators. and re download them all

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Hi Blaiserboy
Thank you for your quick response.
But there is still a problem :
Some indicators are loaded but not recognized by the program ??

I have had no trouble with indicators, I have the new version of FSBPro

Perhaps you can re check to download the proper ones, you may have clicked on a wrong icon..

Please check and then we will decide what can be done

I have download the new version v3.6.2.1.zip .After that the program then my strategies is no longer recognized because different indicators were not loaded . Now I see differents indicators in indicators folder but they are not recognized by the program ?

I am not sure what will cause that.

Popov will see this thread and try to solve the difficulty

I had no difficulty when I downloaded the new version and I have been using it nonstop without difficulty, so I have no experience with this situation

Hi Emile, did you run FSB Pro as administrator? right click and then choose run as administrator.

I’m working on improving my English and trading skill

Try the following "clean-up":

- Close the program;
- Go to the libraries folder: C:\Program Files\Forex Strategy Builder Pro\User Files\Libraries
- Delete all dll files;
- Go to the system folder: C:\Program Files\Forex Strategy Builder Pro\User Files\System
- Delete the Libraries.json file
- Run FSB Pro
- Download all custom indicators you need.

Dear Mr.Popov
Thanks for your quick reply , but it results in a new problem .
I have installed the new version of FSB  v3.6.2.1 and I have executed the steps to reload the indicators .When I load a strategy with the SuperTrend-indicator, the program cann’t load this strategy and I have a message that the program cann’t find this indicator?? When I open the indicator-folder,I see this SuperTrend-indicator??