1 (edited by Popov 2016-04-15 10:43:05)

Topic: Kumo breakout signal

on the ichimoku logic in the list which is  the kumo breakout signal?

Re: Kumo breakout signal

The Kumo Breakout signal occurs when the price leaves or crosses the Kumo Cloud.
As we use it for an entry condition, we can use the "The position opens above Kumo" logical rule.

http://s22.postimg.org/jrejrejd9/screenshot_1520.jpg

We see short signals below the Kumo and long signals above the Kumo:

http://s22.postimg.org/5sr16f8up/screenshot_1521.png

3 (edited by muplayer2000 2016-04-24 19:48:12)

Re: Kumo breakout signal

Thanx Popov . but why is the EA closing positioni have not set any tp or sl but multiple positions were closed by the EA ?



Popov wrote:

The Kumo Breakout signal occurs when the price leaves or crosses the Kumo Cloud.
As we use it for an entry condition, we can use the "The position opens above Kumo" logical rule.

http://s22.postimg.org/jrejrejd9/screenshot_1520.jpg

We see short signals below the Kumo and long signals above the Kumo:

http://s22.postimg.org/5sr16f8up/screenshot_1521.png

Post's attachments

Ich1.xml 6.91 kb, 3 downloads since 2016-04-24 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Kumo breakout signal

but why is the EA closing positioni have not set any tp or sl but multiple positions were closed by the EA ?

This example demonstrates a Kumo breakout, which was your question.
If you want, you can use it with SL, TP and other indicators for entry and exit.

Re: Kumo breakout signal

I have not set any sl or tp,i want to manually close the position myself.
My question was why did the Ea closes several position even though my logic does not use any sl or tp?

Popov wrote:

but why is the EA closing positioni have not set any tp or sl but multiple positions were closed by the EA ?

This example demonstrates a Kumo breakout, which was your question.
If you want, you can use it with SL, TP and other indicators for entry and exit.

Re: Kumo breakout signal

Your strategy closes the position at the end of the bar because you have Bar Closing as a closing point.

http://s31.postimg.org/m36kiupzr/screenshot_1558.jpg

want to manually close the position myself.

You can set the "No No" indicator for closing point. Find it in the repository.

7 (edited by muplayer2000 2016-04-25 12:09:52)

Re: Kumo breakout signal

I dont understand , you mean the logic "exit market the end of the bar" will this mean when the current bar ends just before the opening of the next bar the position will close automatically?

Popov wrote:

Your strategy closes the position at the end of the bar because you have Bar Closing as a closing point.

http://s31.postimg.org/m36kiupzr/screenshot_1558.jpg

want to manually close the position myself.

You can set the "No No" indicator for closing point. Find it in the repository.

Re: Kumo breakout signal

Yes, FSB will do what you say it to do, you said close at bar closing, so it will close at bar closing.

muplayer2000 wrote:

I dont understand , you mean the logic "exit market the end of the bar" will this mean when the current bar ends just before the opening of the next bar the position will close automatically?

Popov wrote:

Your strategy closes the position at the end of the bar because you have Bar Closing as a closing point.

http://s31.postimg.org/m36kiupzr/screenshot_1558.jpg

want to manually close the position myself.

You can set the "No No" indicator for closing point. Find it in the repository.

Re: Kumo breakout signal

Thanx for pointing that out, and here i thought that exit logic was only if a tp and sl was set in the EA....


footon wrote:

Yes, FSB will do what you say it to do, you said close at bar closing, so it will close at bar closing.

muplayer2000 wrote:

I dont understand , you mean the logic "exit market the end of the bar" will this mean when the current bar ends just before the opening of the next bar the position will close automatically?

Popov wrote:

Your strategy closes the position at the end of the bar because you have Bar Closing as a closing point.

http://s31.postimg.org/m36kiupzr/screenshot_1558.jpg



You can set the "No No" indicator for closing point. Find it in the repository.