1 (edited by hannahis 2015-12-18 17:25:52)

Topic: Why Previous Bar Value not checked/ticked for 1st opening logic

Hi Popov,

I noticed that there isn't any ticked/checked in the PBV for the 1st opening logic condition (default time frame) if I use Bar Closing for opening logic but if I use Bar Opening and I add in the 2nd opening condition, the PBV is ticked.  This is observed in all time frames (not LTF).

And if I use only 1 opening condition for Logic A, B and C, all these opening conditions doesn't have the PBV box ticked.

Does this mean now the PBV feature is off for all time chart (if I use Bar Closing as my opening logic) and PBV only turn on when we use higher time frame or Bar Opening?

Why is there such difference or the rationale between PBV on and off for Bar opening or Bar closing?   In the past, there wasn't such discrepancy between Bar Opening and Bar Closing for PBV feature (or maybe I overlooked this?)

Multi Opening with Close & Reverse

If I use opening logical A, B and C and in the closing I use Close and Reverse.  How does the strategy close, if it is opened by logic A, does it close n reverse by logic A only or any other logic too such as B, C etc.

Re: Why Previous Bar Value not checked/ticked for 1st opening logic

Yes, you have overlooked it. At bar closing all vital elements (bar data points like open, high, low and close) are known. You should really find that 15 minutes to understand what PBV is about.

3 (edited by hannahis 2015-12-18 18:52:33)

Re: Why Previous Bar Value not checked/ticked for 1st opening logic

Thanks...for a moment I was delighted to think that PBV is switched off and on by my choice.