Topic: About Generator

Hello,
i'm just wondering which differences are there between the old generator and the new one.

I used for many time the first forex strategy builder, when it was consist in 2 programs(Fsb and Fst).
Now seeing the new forex strategy builder professional i didn't notice differences about the opening and closing logic conditions with the old one.

So i wonder if there is some new calculation algorithm added between the old and the new Generator.

Thank you in advance.

Re: About Generator

WAW !!!!

10s of additional options and capabilities added to the Pro Version '' the program not only about the four slots logics '' 

Go to the wiki
http://forexsb.com/wiki/fsbpro_guide/quick_start  and look at left column you will find lots of new additions

By the way the Old FSb still A strong and capable to find lots of profitable strategies

Thank you for the reply.

I know that the program has been improved with others additional capabilities and i think to buy the lincense sooner o later.

However i was referring just at the generator improvements, compared with the old version.

Thank you

However i was referring just at the generator improvements, compared with the old version.

* Real Out of Sample
  * SL, TP, BE usage conditions
  * SL, TP, BE ranges
  * No pop-up screens
  * Multicore calculations
  * AI history learning (stats DB for faster generation)
  * Strategy Collections