forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Trading → Free Trading Signal (with 68% growth rate) for a limited time period.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by hannahis 2015-02-17 10:12:25)

Topic: Free Trading Signal (with 68% growth rate) for a limited time period.

Hi all,

I'm broadcasting my trading signal "Safe N Profitable" free for a limited time period for those who are interested. 

It's available at your MT4 terminal under the "Signal" tab.  Use the Growth/Week filter and look for it around the 68% rate (as at today, these figures change).  It can't be found at the Metaquotes website because it's using a demo account.  Only can be view via MT4 terminal.

The "Safe n Profitable" signal has made 68% growth rate (in 1 day), using only 1 lot per opening trade and multiple lots at winning intervals.  DD is 11% ($10,000 account).  Winning trades 82%.

Do take a look and post any reviews if you want.  For those who are using for live trade, kindly limit your lots, money management, etc according to your risk and profit preference.

Please don't ask me for my trading strategies because it's my secret and all my years of hard work and testing.

Post's attachments

Safe N Profitable EA.png 165.55 kb, 3 downloads since 2015-02-17 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

2 (edited by hannahis 2015-02-17 12:06:55)

Re: Free Trading Signal (with 68% growth rate) for a limited time period.

Another Trading Signal for people to review, it's "Winning EAs" with 78% returns in 2 days.

Again, you can view it via MT4 terminal.

Winning EAs Trading Signal
http://s16.postimg.org/rgtsfpoox/Winning_EAs.jpg

Safe N Profitable Trading Signal
http://s18.postimg.org/j3fxd9p1x/Safe_N_Profitable_EA.jpg

What's the DD for your strats? What development route did you choose - using mainly the generator or a more manual approach of concept and its implementation?

4 (edited by hannahis 2015-02-17 13:24:03)

Both Trading Signals are EA, not manual trading.

1. Safe N Profitable DD is 11.24&

2. Winning EAs DD is 24.37%

(this dd was higher than Safe N Profitable because I installed wrong EA in the beginning and I closed them and hence, the dd is higher).

My Trading strategies

The strategies I used are mainly from an indicator I modified on my own, together with another indicator, CCI to eliminate the side way trending. 

I realised most EAs would do well as long as the trend are moving steadily (almost irregardless what indicators you used).  However, a lot of my old EAs were unprofitable during the wait i.e. the sideway trending and lost the profits that were made previously.  Hence, I add in CCI to eliminate any trade entries during sideway trending. 

I use 1min chart for developing my strategies because it is sensitive and react fast to catch the trend or quickly exit when the trend took a sudden turn. 

To enter trade, I wait for my indicator to spot a buying or selling trend in other longer time frames in order to make sure that the price movement is significant enough to warrant that a trend has begin to start.  (I didn't use any generator or optimisation tools in FSB Pro for my EAs).

All my EAs has Stop Loss ranging 350-500pips (5 digits MT4) and usually with winning options to increase lots from 4 to 8 lots.  Depending on how "aggressive" or "risky taker" a trade can be, I've another MT4 platform that run also all my EAs simultaneously and hence, the profits is very huge, ranging from $40k to $100k per week.

All my EAs open with 1 lot and opens subsequent lot at each winning interval under Winning additional mode in the FSB Pro.

Hope my sharing is of any help and we can share some of our trading ideas.

Thanks for answering! I agree, "knowing" the market state is the base for all successful strats. And keeping it simple - no more than 3 indicators.

Good luck!

This is the web link to check out the results of these Trading Signals

1.  Safe N Profitable EA - https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/86097(as at 17 Feb,  growth 73%, DD 11.24%)
2.  Winning EAs - https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/86229             (as at 17 Feb, growth 62% DD 24%)
3.  Advantage EA - https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/86451         

The growth rate is based on $10k account opening for a period of 2 days since trade started on 16 Feb

Hi all, I'm closing my signal for public cause I'm adding more EAs for testing out and hence the risk factor is very high now.  Not suitable for anyone to follow.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Trading → Free Trading Signal (with 68% growth rate) for a limited time period.