Topic: General question

Я не понял. Способен ли PRO в режиме реального времени изменять первоначальную стратегию под текущие рыночные условия? Что работало год или два назад сейчас может приносить убытки.

I do not understand. Can a PRO in the real-time change the initial strategy under the current market conditions? That worked a year or two ago now can bring losses.

Re: General question

How your strategy changes in real-time? Indicators get swapped, parameters get changed? Or a profitable strategy turns into a losing one?

My strategy does not change, because PRO breaks the link with the MT4 ) I do want to know. Can the PRO generate a new strategy on the basis coming from MT4 data automatically or I have to recalculate periodically strategy in the "Builder"?

No, it doesn't generate when trading. Strategy building/development/generation takes place only in Builder.

Orion wrote:

My strategy does not change, because PRO breaks the link with the MT4 ) I do want to know. Can the PRO generate a new strategy on the basis coming from MT4 data automatically or I have to recalculate periodically strategy in the "Builder"?

You will be continually working with your strategy  using the optimizer on a regular basis to keep it in tune with the market. There are few strategies that can deal with the changes in the market.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....