Topic: General question

Я не понял. Способен ли PRO в режиме реального времени изменять первоначальную стратегию под текущие рыночные условия? Что работало год или два назад сейчас может приносить убытки.

I do not understand. Can a PRO in the real-time change the initial strategy under the current market conditions? That worked a year or two ago now can bring losses.

Re: General question

How your strategy changes in real-time? Indicators get swapped, parameters get changed? Or a profitable strategy turns into a losing one?

My strategy does not change, because PRO breaks the link with the MT4 ) I do want to know. Can the PRO generate a new strategy on the basis coming from MT4 data automatically or I have to recalculate periodically strategy in the "Builder"?

No, it doesn't generate when trading. Strategy building/development/generation takes place only in Builder.

Orion wrote:

My strategy does not change, because PRO breaks the link with the MT4 ) I do want to know. Can the PRO generate a new strategy on the basis coming from MT4 data automatically or I have to recalculate periodically strategy in the "Builder"?

You will be continually working with your strategy  using the optimizer on a regular basis to keep it in tune with the market. There are few strategies that can deal with the changes in the market.