Topic: Developers Wanted!!

If you are familiar with .NET programming and want to help the project, you are welcome here.

Please check the GitHub project and read the Code License Agreement. If you think you can help, or you have fresh ideas, please contact us.

Proven contributors may receive FSB Pro code to study or work on it.

Re: Developers Wanted!!

Very interesting project. I would like to participate. Experience of programming more than 20 years. C# - more than 10 years.

Very well.
You are welcome!

I applied your wonderful  DIBSection magic to FST. Chart repaints much smoother now.

I sent you contact information via PM do discuss your participation in the project.

4 (edited by ttorhcs 2013-07-20 23:28:00)

I think i can help some integration to dukascopy servers:

(almost) native, direct connection right from FSB,
you only need to provide your username and password from Dukas,
thereafter all data and trading reachable right from the program.

i has already been successfully connected to Dukas servers right from visual studio.

interested?

I think i can help some integration to dukascopy servers:

This is very interesting. I'll contact you via PM.

Like your products. I am a .net developer and casual FST/FSB user. (just download FSB Pro this month) Feel free to contact with me if you still need help.

Hello onePiece,
Welcome in our community!
We have need help in several directions: multitasking, styling, addon integration...
I'll contact you via PM.

Hi bro

Firstly thank you for making all these.
I have some ideas for EA and have no idea about programming. I've gone though FSB but I couldn't manage to get what I need.
Could do me a favor and help me to build my EAs or introduce someone to me for it. I remember last time you had this service to make EA for $50 but I couldn't find it this time.

Best,
Hadi

Hello!

I am ready to help from time to time. I'm very interested in the further product development.
You can see my forked repo at https://github.com/sannysoft/Forex-Strategy-Builder. Hope you will find anything useful there. Will be happy to help!

Hello Sanny,
Generator autosave strategies looks interesting.

Is there any documentation available? APIs ? etc ?