Topic: Working on FST
I'm going to work hard this week on FST.
I actually started from yesterday with some refactoring and preparing FST, dll, and expert for Martingale.
My goals are:
- Adding Martingale money management as in FSB;
- Investigating and fixing eventual bug with repeating orders from FST when SL or TP are not correctly set from MT4;
- Fixing issue with copy info from Status tab or Strategy overview from Strategy tab. Currently Ctr-C copies the whole strategy to the clipboard. I'll limit strategy copy only to the Copy button in the tool strip. This is not an issue since most probably we copy a strategy from FSB and past it at FST.
- Providing some solution for automatic start of multiple instances and setting strategy, ID and start trading. Later I want to make a separate console with info about running strategies, some basic stats and simple controls as: Stop All, Start All or individual start and stop trading.
- Faster and flawless stop of FST. Now FST sends usage statistics to the server at closing. But this process continues longer some times (several seconds). The issue is that when multiple instances is not allowed and we decide to start FST again, we see error message that FST is always running.
- Adding some functionality for repeating non-executed orders several times or for a predefined period of time. This is very important for closing orders. A possibility is to repeat close orders at every minute or 30 seconds for an interval of 15 minutes or longer. It will be good to make these params adjustable.
- Major code cleanup and some refactoring. JedBrains provides ReSharper addon for VS2010 for free for freeware and opensource projects. I'll use it to cleanup FST code as I did for FSB.
I'll try to provide regularly nightly builds with the new features and I hope to prepare a beta version till the middle of July.
Any feedback, bug reports and ideas are highly welcomed.