Topic: Forum Moderators

Because of our growing team of forex enthusiasts visiting the forum we thought we might bring some clarification about who the moderators are and what you have to do in order to become one.

The current distinguished users able to edit and move posts are:
  Popov - founder of the site and forum
  footon
  Blaiserboy
  SpiderMan

They have been following the development of the software for some time and have some insight on a lot of issues and tweaks associated with FSB and FST. You can contact them for any specific information.

We've also noticed that there are other active users who seem to have a good understanding of our software and forex in general. Anyone with regular participation in the forum can apply for moderator privileges by sending a Personal Message to anyone of the above listed users.

Being a moderator gives access to some inside information and the working versions of the programs. Also gives a lot of leverage when suggesting new features for the software. Moderators only duty is to be helpful to inexperienced users (and sometimes organize the posts better) for a more informative and pleasant experience.

Best regards,
Miroslav Popov

Re: Forum Moderators

Krog is promoted to Moderator.

Footon devotes hours and hours to teaching others...... excellent contribution.!

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Blaiserboy wrote:

Footon devotes hours and hours to teaching others...... excellent contribution.!

Thank you, Dave, but no hours, maybe 10 minutes a day max, and let's not forget that I'm also learning the trade here.

blaserboy has been promoted to moderator for his devoted contribution to the forum discussions. Keep it up...

ahmedalhoseny was promoted for a moderator today. He is very active forum participant and gains knowledge about our software.

Thank you Ahmed for you dedication!

Thanks Pop and have got lot of help and i wish i can add to this community