forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Forum

Forex Software, Forex Strategies, Expert Advisors Generator

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Forum → Developers Forum → When next FST version will be available?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: When next FST version will be available?

Dear Mr. Popov

Is there a possibility of an estimate when FST V2 be available ?

Your latest version of FSB is so much better than the 1st I must say smile

blessings 2 u !

Re: When next FST version will be available?

The new FST is ready. Even FSB was further improved.
The reason I do not publish them is because I'm stuck in a place in Brazil where the only NET access is via my AmazonKindle. Once the company I'm working fore returns me back to Europe I'll be fully engaged in this project. I estimate it will happen next 2 - 5 weeks.

Popov wrote:

The new FST is ready. Even FSB was further improved.
The reason I do not publish them is because I'm stuck in a place in Brazil where the only NET access is via my AmazonKindle. Once the company I'm working fore returns me back to Europe I'll be fully engaged in this project. I estimate it will happen next 2 - 5 weeks.

That's great news to hear - Brazil - that must be exciting for you !

I would have thought that Brazil is quite advanced for internet access - unless of course you are stuck in the jungle somewhere  smile

Nevertheless, I will pray you have a safe journey home - Somehow I feel you are more a philosopher more than anything else.

take care sir

Brzazil is excellent and it's realy more advanced than most of the coutries I've visited. I have here about two years stay in places from Rio to the Amazonian jungle. No another place where the people dance on the street on the music from a near car or a shop and where adult men sing with the melody of  the soup opera they are watching. Actually I took my first samba lesson on the beach.

Popov wrote:

Brzazil is excellent and it's realy more advanced than most of the coutries I've visited. I have here about two years stay in places from Rio to the Amazonian jungle. No another place where the people dance on the street on the music from a near car or a shop and where adult men sing with the melody of  the soup opera they are watching. Actually I took my first samba lesson on the beach.

smile I have been wanting to check it out myself for a while - I'm a music producer contractor and Brazilian music is definitely one of my favorites!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Forum → Developers Forum → When next FST version will be available?