Topic: When next FST version will be available?

Dear Mr. Popov

Is there a possibility of an estimate when FST V2 be available ?

Your latest version of FSB is so much better than the 1st I must say smile

blessings 2 u !

Re: When next FST version will be available?

The new FST is ready. Even FSB was further improved.
The reason I do not publish them is because I'm stuck in a place in Brazil where the only NET access is via my AmazonKindle. Once the company I'm working fore returns me back to Europe I'll be fully engaged in this project. I estimate it will happen next 2 - 5 weeks.

Popov wrote:

The new FST is ready. Even FSB was further improved.
The reason I do not publish them is because I'm stuck in a place in Brazil where the only NET access is via my AmazonKindle. Once the company I'm working fore returns me back to Europe I'll be fully engaged in this project. I estimate it will happen next 2 - 5 weeks.

That's great news to hear - Brazil - that must be exciting for you !

I would have thought that Brazil is quite advanced for internet access - unless of course you are stuck in the jungle somewhere  smile

Nevertheless, I will pray you have a safe journey home - Somehow I feel you are more a philosopher more than anything else.

take care sir

Brzazil is excellent and it's realy more advanced than most of the coutries I've visited. I have here about two years stay in places from Rio to the Amazonian jungle. No another place where the people dance on the street on the music from a near car or a shop and where adult men sing with the melody of  the soup opera they are watching. Actually I took my first samba lesson on the beach.

Popov wrote:

Brzazil is excellent and it's realy more advanced than most of the coutries I've visited. I have here about two years stay in places from Rio to the Amazonian jungle. No another place where the people dance on the street on the music from a near car or a shop and where adult men sing with the melody of  the soup opera they are watching. Actually I took my first samba lesson on the beach.

smile I have been wanting to check it out myself for a while - I'm a music producer contractor and Brazilian music is definitely one of my favorites!