Topic: MT4-FST Expert v12-Beta - BreakEven...
MT4-FST Expert v12-Beta is available for download. It is compatible with FST v18.104.22.168 and DLL v0.11.
1. Break Even stop - Places a Stop Loss at the break even price when the position makes predetermined profit in pips.
2. Trailing Stop step of change - reduces the frequency of calling OrderModify(). The Trailing Stop moves not at every new high but after predetermined number of pips.
3. LateStops renamed to Separate_StopLoss_TakeProfit. It has to be set to true for the brokers, which cannot set SL and TP with the initial OrderSend()
4. SetBrokersCompatibility function added. It recognizes the brokers for which we gave to set Separate_StopLoss_TakeProfit = true.
Description of the external parameters:
// Connection_ID serves to identify the expert when multiple copies of Forex Strategy Trader are used. // It must be a unique number between 0 and 1000. // The same number has to be entered in Forex Strategy Trader. extern int Connection_ID = 0; // If Separate_StopLoss_TakeProfit is set to true, the expert doesn't set SL and TP together with opening a position but // modifies the position after that. That is necessary for some brokers as FXCM an FXOpen, which don't allow // using OrderSend(..) with SL and TP. extern bool Separate_StopLoss_TakeProfit = false; // BreakEven_Activating_Distance determines at what profit the Stop Loss will be moved at BreakEven price. // MarketInfo(symbol, MODE_STOPLEVEL) <= BreakEven_Activating_Distance <= 2000 // If BreakEven_Activating_Distance = 0, the BreakEven is not active. // If BreakEven_Activating_Distance > 0, the Stop Loss will be placed at BreakEven once the price makes such a move. extern int BreakEven_Activating_Distance = 0; // TrailingStop_Moving_Step determines the step of changing the Trailing Stop. // 0 <= TrailingStop_Moving_Step <= 2000 // If TrailingStop_Moving_Step = 0, the Trailing Stop trails at every new extreme price in the position's direction. // If TrailingStop_Moving_Step > 0, the Trailing Stop moves at steps equal to the number of pips chosen. extern int TrailingStop_Moving_Step = 0;
1. Delete (move, rename) the old MT4-FST Expert.mq4
2. Delete MT4-FST Expert.ex4
3. Delete mqlcache.dat
4. Copy the new expert in the MT's expert folder.
Please report bugs and issues.
If you know for other brokers that cannot set SL and TP with the initial OrderSend, tell us the names. We'll include them in the expert for automatic recognition.