Topic: Autostart of multiple strategies with FST on VPS?

Hello,
how can I configure an autostart for multiple strategies with FST, when my VPS has been rebootet?
The problem is that I always have to enter the ID for each strategy manually. Therefore I am looking for help, to find any automation where all strategy do autostart and the ID's of each strategy is entered automatically.

Please give me a helpful description and nothing like: "There are tools with macros in the internet!"

Thank you in advance.

Newbee

2 (edited by newbee 2011-05-14 12:48:27)

Re: Autostart of multiple strategies with FST on VPS?

Seems that this is not possible with FST.
My personal conclusion: FST is useless for VPS!

You would have to learn how to do some programming.......

This software does what it is represented to do....., it develops trading systems, which is unrelated to VPS.

VPS is completely unrelated to this software and why you want to expect the developer of a freeware program to extend its capacity to VPS is beyond me.

My suggestion to you would be that you undertake to learn how to program the VPS yourself.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Blaiserboy wrote:

You would have to learn how to do some programming.......

This software does what it is represented to do....., it develops trading systems, which is unrelated to VPS.

VPS is completely unrelated to this software and why you want to expect the developer of a freeware program to extend its capacity to VPS is beyond me.

My suggestion to you would be that you undertake to learn how to program the VPS yourself.

Another useless answer from you like your answer in another thread "There are macro programs on the web that have timers."

I use other programs on VPS that I start automatically with "scheduld task" that are running proberly.
But with FST you always have to click on "start automatic execution" after it has started and before it is able to work.

well,........... what you have to do is.... get on to google and locate a small utility that you can use to do the job for you....

It's time that you assumed responsibility if you want to be effective in trading.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....