forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Modifications → Modification Thru Console

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Modification Thru Console

It would be possible on Expert Advisor Studio change the lot size to Percentage thru Console. Same how you modify "Strategy collection" size? if so, What is the commands? Thanks!

Re: Modification Thru Console

I'm going to add a lot of options in the EA Studio's Settings for customizing the Expert Advisors.
I'm also thinking of such an option also. It will be possible to set a percent-based entry size in the EA.

I think that this function, being present only in exports, is already interesting, for example, a little key with the choice of being batch or percentage, you know?

Popov wrote:

I'm going to add a lot of options in the EA Studio's Settings for customizing the Expert Advisors.
I'm also thinking of such an option also. It will be possible to set a percent-based entry size in the EA.

That's awesome Popov. I'm a hardcore FSB Pro user. There are things FSB unique although freaking slow if your running tons of data like me 1 million or more. Living in the U.S can't really utilized portfolio. I'm planning moving my business outside U.S. I like how percentage entry curve on my data analysis. As a found Edge on using FSB. Can't wait next update Expert advisor. Thank!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Modifications → Modification Thru Console