1 (edited by geektrader 2024-05-21 07:57:52)

Topic: Has anyone heard from Mr. Popov recently?

Hello fellow traders,

I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to reach out to the community and ask if anyone has heard from Mr. Popov recently. I've been trying to get in touch with him for nearly a month now, but unfortunately, I haven't received any response to my messages on Skype or my emails.

As some of you may know, Mr. Popov is usually quite responsive and helpful when it comes to answering questions and providing support. However, this prolonged silence is quite unusual, and I'm starting to get a bit concerned.

If anyone has any information about his whereabouts or has managed to get in touch with him recently, I would greatly appreciate it if you could let me know. It would be really helpful to know if he's just temporarily unavailable or if there's something else going on.

Thank you in advance for any insights or information you can provide. I'm hoping that Mr. Popov is doing well and that we'll hear back from him soon.

Re: Has anyone heard from Mr. Popov recently?

contact Petko at ea academy..

Thanks Blaiserboy, I will, but was just wondering if anyone else heard from him. I had been in regular Skype contact with him before but out of sudden no more answers nor was he online for about a month now. And no Forum post here either since exactly that time. Which makes me wonder if everything's good, as this is quite unusual.

I confess that I came to ask myself the same question if something had happened due to this disappearance, God willing that he is well

We all surely absolutely hope that! Almost a month by now. If anyone has any information, I´d be happy to hear about it. Thanks.

Not really a month, ~13 days. It's quite ordinary that he might be away a few weeks, he has done it before on a regular basis smile He might be coding, enjoying the spring or something. Did anyone harass Petko and if so, what did he say?

7 (edited by geektrader 2024-05-22 13:40:07)

For me it says he hasn't been on Skype since 25. April, and his last Forum post was on that date as well as per his profile stats. I had been in rather close business related contact with him the days before that date as I was setting something up, then he suddenly disappeared. That's the odd thing that makes me wonder a bit. But I sure hope he is well.

where is he?

I really have no idea still. He hasn't been on Skype for over a month by now. No answer to my week old emails either, and hasn't been on the Forum since 24. April 2024 either.

Hello Traders,

I appreciate your interest!

I have been working really hard for the last two months on several projects (20 hours per day).
I just finished them more or less yesterday.

Here is a summary:
Top 10 Robots app: https://eatradingacademy.com/premium-ro … obots-app/
Prop Firm robots app: https://eatradingacademy.com/premium-ro … robot/app/

These apps use an automated workflow based on Express Generator. I'll release more details soon.
I created a central repository for generated strategies (currently for internal use). It collects and validates strategies for different markets.
I released several versions of Express Generator. I'll announce them soon.
Also, I made a system for generating Expert Advisors and Portfolios offline from the Express Generator collections.
Between that, I made the Moving Average formula three times faster smile).
There are also many other developments.

I worked day and night, but now I'm happy with the results.

I'll start releasing my research topics one by one.

I'm also back in the community.

Thank you very much for your patience and for keeping this community going!

Trade Safe!

Popov wrote:

Hello Traders,

I appreciate your interest!

I have been working really hard for the last two months on several projects (20 hours per day).
I just finished them more or less yesterday.

Here is a summary:
Top 10 Robots app: https://eatradingacademy.com/premium-ro … obots-app/
Prop Firm robots app: https://eatradingacademy.com/premium-ro … robot/app/

These apps use an automated workflow based on Express Generator. I'll release more details soon.
I created a central repository for generated strategies (currently for internal use). It collects and validates strategies for different markets.
I released several versions of Express Generator. I'll announce them soon.
Also, I made a system for generating Expert Advisors and Portfolios offline from the Express Generator collections.
Between that, I made the Moving Average formula three times faster smile).
There are also many other developments.

I worked day and night, but now I'm happy with the results.

I'll start releasing my research topics one by one.

I'm also back in the community.

Thank you very much for your patience and for keeping this community going!

Trade Safe!

Nice to hear.. haha...better for next time to tell us that you now off for some weeks... ;-)

> Nice to hear.. haha...better for next time to tell us that you are now off for some weeks... ;-)

I promise to do it!

I also promise to update my picture. I'm 10 years older now smile)) I wander how it happened.

13 (edited by yonkuro 2024-06-01 16:58:01)

Welcome Popov, I'm glad to know you're okay

Great to see you are back Mr. Popov and congratulations on the new projects!

Can you possibly answer my question from April on Skype? That would be much appreciated.

Thank you.