Topic: Average price tutorial on strategies ( GRID )

Come on guys.  I managed to make an incredible discovery.  Perhaps some people on this forum have already made this discovery, but, unfortunately, they kept it to themselves.  The tool is incredible.  It generates diverse strategies with perfect market conditions.  However, unfortunately, because it is only about TP and Stop, the only way for you to profit, at least that I have found so far, is to always trade sideways or buy or sell.  And, in addition, the Stop must always be, for example, 200 points and the Take 600 points, that is, 3 to 1. The Take must always be 3 times more than the Stop.  This way, the VA becomes profitable.  Point 1, attacking to one side.  Point 2, always with the Stop smaller than the Take.  Preferably, 3 to 1. However, we know that, sometimes, depending on the market condition, it slips a lot.  I know most of you don't support GRID or much less average pricing.  After all, as I've seen several times on the forum, the current order has nothing to do with the order that A herself has already given.  So, I decided to put GRID in the VAs on my own.  As I don't understand anything about programming, I am using third-party software.  In fact, I'm not saying it's software, but rather an Expert Advisor, which controls the order already opened in the market.  Basically, what it does is the following.  You open the order, boom.  And, from that moment on, she begins to control her order.  She herself will position the GRIDs when necessary.  She herself will close the GRIDs when necessary.  Her role is exactly that.  The name of this tool is called Community Power.  It's very easy to find her on Google.  I can leave it attached here too for you guys to want.  It is completely free.  The question is this.  To be able to work around this problem, I am generating strategies with the following settings in AI Studio.  You go into AI Studio, select your capital, and create various strategies.  Or it could be single, or it could be several.  No problem.  Various strategies with a Stop of 5 thousand points and a Take of 100 points.  After that, you will select the Horizon Time of at least 4 years.  This means that, over the last 4 years, that strategy, at no time, has lowered more than the capital you are willing to lose.  Right?  So far so good.  After that, you will either use the strategy alone, or build your portfolio.  No problem.  You can build your portfolio, as long as when you start it up, you only place one simultaneous order at a time.  As soon as the portfolio gives its order, automatically, this other tool, which you will have already optimized the grid spacing, using the NMT5 optimizer itself, is slow, but unfortunately it is what we have for now, it will take the control of the DA order you just opened.  In other words, the portfolio will open the order, and this other DA will be solely and exclusively responsible for creating the grids if the price goes against the analysis.  Man, it's perfect.  It has worked very well.  Your opinion is what you think about this, and I believe it is a possible solution until Mr. Popov adds the grid backtest and average price also in EA Studio.  Hugs to everyone and good business.

Post's attachments

IMG-20240131-WA0025.jpg 50.42 kb, 1 downloads since 2024-02-01 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

2 (edited by gabdecsters 2024-02-04 00:34:35)

Re: Average price tutorial on strategies ( GRID )

Guys, how are you? So, look, I finally managed to integrate Gale and Grid into the EA that EA Studio exports. I will leave you the mother file and the modified file. Remember, all you need to do is just optimize the Grid spacing, that's all.

If there are any programmers out there who have a different way of doing this, like I did, please comment on the post below.

Post's attachments

Robot.mq5 155.33 kb, 8 downloads since 2024-02-03 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Hello everyone, good evening, today it has been exactly 3 days since I started putting a grid on the strategies that the expert advisor studio is generating, the performance within the expert advisor studio is simply absurdly beautiful. I am creating strategies without stops and with short tps using data from 2 to 3 years I have never lowered x value so after viser Studio express exporting and I am modifying the code in the same way I already did with the expert above that I left for you to download the results are really striking if you download one and open the Wire Studio expert and run it, you can see that its performance in real life, despite going through all the robustness tests, will not always be the same as the backstreet, it's incredible how different it really is, but after adding the grid I realized that even that the market goes against the analysis that the expert Studio himself did when he created this strategy, it does tend to return and it does tend to close positive, always finding a balance on the curve, it is something glaring, I hope it helped all of you for those who don't know how to modify the hey, I'm studying and I ended up learning and now I'm doing it on my own. Anyone who has a good strategy that was created through the expert, come to the Studio, please share the file here and I will be happy to edit it adding a big hug to everyone and good trades

abaixo vou deixar a foto do desempenho com  grid