1 (edited by tobeawinner 2023-08-30 00:01:09)

Topic: Combining EAs Together - Wise or Not Wise

Hi,

Was wondering if it's a good idea to combine EAs together.

FTMO Top 10 EAs is looking good since I started. WakaWaka EA also starting good.

I attach both performance so far from my end. FTMO is on demo at present. WakaWaka am already on LIVE.

The temptation is combine the two on one LIVE trading account. However am no experts on these EAs as I just started with them.

Any comments from the teaching ?

Thank You

Post's attachments

2023-08-30 08_57_42-FX Blue - FTMO M30 Top 10 EAs — Mozilla Firefox.png 196 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

2023-08-30 08_59_31-FX Blue - WakaWaka EA LIVE — Mozilla Firefox.png 137.87 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Combining EAs Together - Wise or Not Wise

If an Expert Advisor works on a Demo account, it should also work on a Real account. However, this may be false because your broker may have different data, spreads or swaps.

The wiser thing is to run your expert on the Rial account with the lowest possible lot size. Let's say 0.01 lot if it is supported for the particular symbol.

You can also have it on the Demo account to compare the performance.

Re: Combining EAs Together - Wise or Not Wise

Popov wrote:

If an Expert Advisor works on a Demo account, it should also work on a Real account. However, this may be false because your broker may have different data, spreads or swaps.

The wiser thing is to run your expert on the Rial account with the lowest possible lot size. Let's say 0.01 lot if it is supported for the particular symbol.

You can also have it on the Demo account to compare the performance.

Thank You PoPov. Will give it a go.