1 (edited by Alann 2023-02-03 05:33:35)

Topic: Import From EA Studio

Can I import an EA from EA Studio containing 10 strategies?  I tried it but it looks like just one of the ten strategies show up in the portfolio tab of FSB Pro.  Is it possible to look at each stradegy in the portfolio and not just the overall balance line of the 10 strategies?  Also how do I save the portfolio of strategies in FSB Pro as an MT4 and MT5 source code and json file?

Re: Import From EA Studio

Yes, you can.

Drag and drop your EA Studio collection over FSB Pro (preferably on the Collection page).
All strategies will be imported.
Check if you don't have Filters enabled.
You will see a message in the log in case of an error.

3 (edited by Alann 2023-02-03 05:20:28)

I had imported a mt4 source code file instead of a json file.  After importing the json file I can now see all strategies.  Is there a way to combine all strategies together so I can see the combined balance line and its statistics?

> Is there a way to combine all strategies together so I can see the combined balance line and its statistics?

You can see an aggregated stats of the currently loaded strategies.

See Strategy Portfolio

https://forexsb.com/wiki/_media/fsbpro_guide/strategy_portfolio.png

I clicked on the Strategy Portfolio icon as you have shown, however, the overall strategy of all 10 strategies is not displayed.  I recalculated but that did not make any difference.

Post's attachments

Screenshot 2023-02-03 030456.png 127.03 kb, 1 downloads since 2023-02-03 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

You need to have the desired strategies opened in tabs within FSB Pro.

Yes that worked!  Now I see when I change the start and/or end date I have to click on each of the strategy tabs to get the Strategy Portfolio to update.  Is this the correct way to do this?