forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → FSB and FFC indicator

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: FSB and FFC indicator

I'm wondering if the Builder Professional has ability to add custom indicator such as FFC (which is an indicator that show news event from Forex Factory), then the Builder allow to build the EA with option such as to set EA to trade on news (true/false), minutes to avoid before news, minute to avoid after news, allowing trades on high/medium/low impact news etc.... as I attached the screenshot for your preference.

I also attach the FFC indicator to show news event that will be able to use with the EA.
Please let me know. Thanks

Post's attachments

2020-08-30 22_50_38-Expert - Ren Grid Ea-Updated(Demo).png
2020-08-30 22_50_38-Expert - Ren Grid Ea-Updated(Demo).png 23.47 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

2020-08-30 22_57_50-30679743_ ICMarkets-Demo03 - Demo Account - [EURUSD,M5].png 27.25 kb, 1 downloads since 2020-08-30 

FFC 2.mq4 69.33 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: FSB and FFC indicator

This makes sense only in experts. In FSB it can have a meaning in M1 timeframe, there are no "minutes" from M5 to W1, considering this I'm afraid for backtest this indi shows little practical value.

Re: FSB and FFC indicator

The value of an indicator is it's capacity to show a pattern to evaluate risk , therefore this indicator has no practical value in technical trading.
In addition trading on news is an 80% probability of losing anyway.
In 30 years I do not know anybody that makes consistent money on news , on the contrary 80^ consistently lose money.
I agree with photon.
Stick to technical's only, I think will be better of.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → FSB and FFC indicator