forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → Day of Week Exit MQL Request

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by Alex97 2020-06-23 23:29:31)

Topic: Day of Week Exit MQL Request

Hi,

Following on from footon’s post:
(Custom indicator coding service - https://forexsb.com/forum/topic/4269/cu … g-service/)

I was wondering if I could pay one of the developers to convert the C# to MQL code of the “Day of Week Exit” indicator available at: https://forexsb.com/repository/reposito … -week-exit

I consider myself a novice but after doing some digging around it looks like there is a few similar indicators, like Day Closing, Day Closing 2, Week Closing, Week Closing 2, but after trying a few different combinations and getting different results for my EA’s I think it will be most beneficial for me to pay to have the original code converted, as without the MQL code I can't trade the strategies I have created.

Many thanks in advance.

Re: Day of Week Exit MQL Request

I'll do this one for free. I can't give you a date though, when I'm able to have this done (in the middle of hectic times).

Thank you footon, that is very much appreciated.

Yeah sure that's understandable, I guess whenever you do find time to do it I would be grateful if you could let me know and if it did turn out to be a lengthy process converting the code then I am more than willing to pay a fee.

Long wait? smile Find the mqh in the repo. Report any errors, but only those, which happen during live trading, the tester is useless.

Not at all, much quicker than I thought xD thanks a lot footon xD

I will put several EAs on a demo account so will keep you updated how it goes, I should know by the end of next week for definite smile

Alex97,

There is a multiple amount of indicators ( 20 or so)lacking the MQH code  which make them useless  for the actual creation of EA's.

I wonder if there is any project form Popov to complete this part of coding since is beneficial for the actual FSB capabilities to do its job: witch is the creation of EA.

Thank you Footon for the code. !!!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → Day of Week Exit MQL Request