forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Portfolio Experts

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Portfolio Experts

Dear all...

im working with portfolios, i made a portfolio, downloaded it and installed that in mt4 on demo acc.... in website back testing, the portfolio expert was taking almost 2-3 trades in a week.... but the portfolio expert is not executing trades after waiting of 1 month on demo acc on VPS...

now i m finding the reason and want to recheck and edit that portfolio....

I can see option in Collection and Strategy tab to upload back any EA, but i cant see any option in Portfolio tab... when i upload my portfolio back in strategy tab, it shows just 1 strategy not all that strategies used in that portfolio...

1.... is there any way to upload back Portfolio expert and edit....?

2.... What could be the reason that my Portfolio expert was not taking trades on mt4 on 24hrs running vps.... what the things i should check when any ea of portfolio dont execute any trade....?

Re: Portfolio Experts

and the Third Question is

How can we set the start backtesting date and End backtesting date in Website strategy builder....

for example i have uploaded the data from 01-01-2014 to today's date... and now i want to optimize in specific 1 year data only... then what should i do....?

At the top of the page in EAStudio is 'Data', you can make adjustments there

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

1.... is there any way to upload back Portfolio expert and edit....?

2.... What could be the reason that my Portfolio expert was not taking trades on mt4 on 24hrs running vps.... what the things i should check when any ea of portfolio dont execute any trade....?

1. You can use validator, and upload your portfolio there, just uncheck "use the common acceptance criteria" on validator setting and "detect balance line correlation" on tools tab-configuration-setting before clicking start to make sure all of strategies are uploaded.

2. The entry condition may not meet yet. Please backtest your EA on both MT4 and EA Studio (by uploading it there) using same data set and range, and compare the result with you live account.

do or do not there is no try

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Portfolio Experts