forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Data Horizon: Not using the Start/End Date

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Data Horizon: Not using the Start/End Date

I been trying to use the dates i want for Start date under Data Horizon for my testing, but the GENERATOR/REACTOR is still using the last 5-8 months of data for it. Anyone know what am i doing wrong?

Re: Data Horizon: Not using the Start/End Date

EA Studio needs a minimum of 300 bars in order to work. If your settings don't provide actual 300 bars, EA Studio extends the limits automatically.

https://forexsb.com/wiki/_media/eas-guide/eas-data-horizon.png

Please see the user guide article here: Data Horizon

I have minimum of 300 bars. The script extracted 2000 bars each time frame and i uploaded it. but when i run generator/reactor it only uses the last 6 months. is there way i can extract data history only for 2017-2019?

> The script extracted 2000 bars each time frame and i uploaded it.

It looks like your MetaTrader has only 2000 bars in the chart. The problem is that. Not the Data Horizon. If you don't import data, teh Data Horizon cannot fabricate it.

Please watch a video of how to import more data from your MetaTrader:

If your broker doesn't provide the necessary data, you can import data from our Historical Forex Data service.

thank you very much Mr. Popov!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Data Horizon: Not using the Start/End Date