Topic: Supported software

Do the creators of the Portfolio Maker software still provide support for it? I have emailed them directly but received no response.

Re: Supported software

No, Sleytus withdrew.

Thanks footon.

Selling unsupported software doesn’t help with the “trust”

If you are trying to pin this on FSB, then you are mistaken. The "trust" is between Steve and the buyers who bought his product, it was his project and was not connected to Miroslav and FSB project! It is or actually was a third party software and it was let known to everybody, even now it's marked appropriately and the old posts about it are located here - "Not supported software" section. It's not available to purchase, is it?

Say footon - i am irked with portfolio maker (it is still available for purchase) not Popov. Miroslav supports what he sells, and he sells a good product. I did not hesitate when parting with $’s for a good product with support, however it troubling when a product is advertised for sale and I can’t even get an email response to a question.

However, i would pay a reasonable amount for FSB PRO portfolio maker capability. Maybe i will get Studio.