Topic: Number of bars

Hi,

I am trying to extract data from different charts such as EURUSD and the maximum number of bars I get is 100k. I did change that number when I placed the script on chart and still get 100k maximum. Can you help me?

Jose

Re: Number of bars

It must work as expected.

Anyway, you can set the maximum count of bars to be exported in the script code.

You can modify the script easily:

1. Please open the script in the MT editor by right-clicking on it and selecting "Modify"
2. Change the number 100000 to 200000 on line 9 (or 15 depending on the format). It must look like that:
       static input int    Maximum_Bars = 200000; // Maximum count of bars
3. Click the "Compile" button at the MetaEditor.
4. Export your data.

I did try that, all seemed to go fine (modify, change to 200000, save, compile) but still I only get 100.000. I am testing on a EURUSD since 2011 just to be sure there are more than 100k bars.

Here are the prints

Post's attachments

Capture1.PNG 22.86 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

This is not the original script form EA Studio. It may have changes that prevent the exporting of more data.

Yes, something was wrong with the script. I downloaded a new one and it worked. Now I am uploading 200k into EAS, it says it uploaded but when I go to the generator, it shows only 100k

Ah, ok. I saw the limit in data

hi mr Popov
i have tried you suggestion and it does help but it doesnt come close to the 100000 bar import that it did before