forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Forum

Forex Software, Forex Strategies, Expert Advisors Generator

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

(Page 10 of 10)

Forex Forum → Expert Advisor Studio → Expert Advisor Studio - Wish list

Pages Previous 1 8 9 10

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Re: Expert Advisor Studio - Wish list

Just a few ideas :

Could we have average trades per month / day / hour in the stats for each strategy?

Also, for the features requests, it could be good to have an ability to upvote them - that way you can sort the most popular very easily

When setting performance filters, you can have the option to either hide or highlight the strategies which do not meet the criteria, instead of removing them completely. I have 20 strats right now and only 17 pass my filters - Id like to see which criteria these strats are failing on

Option to trade a % of the account instead of just the Lots. You set a tolerance and have a suggestion on the stop loss range you can set in order to meet that requirement - that way, the trading can more easily track your account growth and react accordingly. ie if I want to trade 1% then the system can suggest a stop loss range of e.g. 50 to 100 in order to trade somewhere between 0.5% and 1.5% of the account. Just a rough idea.

Im sure there is a way to set up a VPS and have this running in the background for a few days - since the software is through a browser, is there an easy way to do that at your end and offer that to subscribers?

Id like to be able to load in a collection accumulatively - i just loaded in a saved collection (27 strats) and then loaded in a previously saved portfolio (17 strats) and I only ended up with 17 strats in there instead of 27+17

227 (edited by hannahis 2019-11-08 10:40:19)

Minch wrote:

i just loaded in a saved collection (27 strats) and then loaded in a previously saved portfolio (17 strats) and I only ended up with 17 strats in there instead of 27+17

When you load the 1st Collection, you add these 27 Strategies to the Portfolio (use the "add to Portfolio button, beside the download (collection) button).

Next you delete this collection and upload your second Collection and add these strategies to your Portfolio and that's where you can have all these 27 + 17 Strategies together in a portfolio, you can then go to the portfolio Tab and download these strategies together as 1 Collection and you can export them as 1 Portfolio EA to trade.

Note: you may get lesser than the Total number of strategies i.e. not 44 in total IF there are some correlated or similar strategies in either of these 2 collections (untick the "Resolve Correlations automatically" if you don't want the software to delete them from your list).

In Portfolio > Summary page, it would be nice if R-square be added to the statistics. Thanks.

Pages Previous 1 8 9 10

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Forum → Expert Advisor Studio → Expert Advisor Studio - Wish list