Topic: Will a new version of FSB Pro be released any time soon?

Hi there, I was just wondering if there is going to be a new version of FSB Pro any time soon as checking the main page seems like the latest release was more than a year ago (July 5th, 2018), also the main page for FSB Pro says "The program is getting frequent updates with bug fixes and new features." which doesn't seems to be the case anymore. Would be nice to get some updates with new features and performance improvements as well as GPU support which I previously mentioned in another post, also for a product that cost more than 1000 euros for a lifetime license not getting updated in more than a year is really bad, makes me feel like the software is dead and just wasted my money.

Re: Will a new version of FSB Pro be released any time soon?

We had an update a month ago: https://forexsb.com/forum/topic/7888/ex … d-to-v-49/

If you experience any issues, please report and we will fix them as soon as possible.

Next planned update of FSB Pro will include a new data feed.

We are working hard on that project and we will have a testing release within a month.

If you buy the software now, it will cost you less than 10 euro per month because we will maintain it for the next 15 years.

I have been using this software since day one and as long a time as that may be, I am still learning how to use certain aspects of it.

You are probably unaware that the next big release is going to have substantial changes and we will all appreciate the work going into this.

I too will like to see a new version, however, I try to be thankful for what I have instead of focusing on what I do not have.

You can make a ton of money with this software as it is today, for the price, it is the best available.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

FSB is the best product on the market. Don't worry, FSB project is active.

Guys, just to be clear, im not saying the software is bad or dead, i just made a question and also im giving some feedback on things that could be improved. Sorry if the way I expressed myself made it sound like the software was trash or something, that wasn't my intention, also I just want to point out that maybe the last update was as Popov said just a month ago but the main page still says the latest version was released on "July 5th, 2018" which for some people could make them thing the software hasn't been updated in a year, that was what made me a bit worried as I just started using FSB last month and haven't been around as long as some of you. About the GPU post I made I got some negative comments and also a response from Popov saying it probably wasn't going to be better using the GPU as it could make things worst but even then I think the software should try to use the GPU or at least give us the option to choose what we want to use, we should be able to choose whether we want to use the CPU, GPU or both, even a small performance increase is a performance improvement and better than nothing in my opinion.

GPU is Graphics processing unit

It is designed to calculate graphics.

On the other hand, FSB Pro and EA Studio are the true Forex processing units.

By the way, I'm rebuilding the forexsb website's backend from scratch at the moment. I'm doing that to be able to integrate the upcoming products better. I may also automate the FSB Pro release date to something like today - 42 days.
Or even better, to release a new version every year for 420 EUR upgrade price.

Thank you for pointing the wrong update date! I fixed it.

7 (edited by mw 2019-09-04 21:41:11)

Hey Tukirito,

You might enjoy reading this article:

How To Force An App To Use The Dedicated GPU On Windows

https://www.addictivetips.com/windows-t … u-windows/

Just made a test with EA Studio and the Windows Task Manager indicates that the GPU is indeed working while calculating strategies. Whether this brings a lot of benefits or not, I don't know, just wanted to see if it worked, and it does, but I haven't done any benchmarking nor tested it with FSB Pro.

Please let us know if you get any significant benefits.

Cheers,

MW

Hey mw I didnt got an email when you posted your comment 2 days ago, I just saw it now as I came to the forum to check for new posts and stuff, seems like the email notification system might not be working correctly or probably its something with my email. Anyway, Im going to check that link you posted and see if I see any difference but I think that unless FSB is made to use the GPU for calculations it probably wont use it even if we force the app to use the GPU, it probably is just using the GPU to render the GUI or something. I'll post here how it goes.

Hey, I tried what is on that link and after some research seems like thats only available for laptops and not for desktop computer, what that does is its forcing the application to use the dedicated GPU instead of the on-board GPU on a laptop, doesn't work on desktop computers as they by default use the dedicated GPU as usually there is no on-board GPU, also tried some other links and it also doesn't work on all GPUs only on a small fraction of them.

Hi,Popov

Please don't forget ROR feature I requested.XD

I am waiting for it. or just adding Payoff ratio (Average profit/Average loss) in acceptance criteria.

Thank