Topic: help with crypto

hello everyone

I need help setting up Forex SB for Crypto.  I will get the history data directly from Binance, but am struggling to get the platform to use crypto.  forex I was able to get working, but having issues with crypto.  I was thinking it may have to do with how crypto like ETH has two decimals ie $220.88 or BTC is like 10840.55 but really am not sure.

is there a tutorial I might be able to follow that could help me?

Re: help with crypto

For both symbols, you have to set Digits = 2. It is the count of decimal digits.

User guide: Symbols.

thank you very much.  I went ahead and create the symbol for BTCUSDT, using two digits.  Could you do me a favor and check the symbol setup based on the symbol information I got from metatrader .

I would appreciate it. I am attaching a screenshot

Post's attachments

Capture.PNG 674.64 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Yes, everything looks fine and the settings are correct.

However, please understand correctly that a Swap of 25% is a robbery. Please note that there is no way to beat this swap.

thank you again sir for your advice!  I will rethink a different mt4 broker right away

Yes, there are better options. I could not recommend brokers but in that case, I may only say to check Pepperstone.

Thank you very much.  I will be spending the whole day looking for new brokers.  Meanwhile I just wanted to confirm I inputted the spread properly based on my current broker's prices.  for instance for LTCUSD  the spread in the picture was 23 points, and for EURUSD the spread was 16 points.

do you mind checking both screenshots and confirming I understood this properly?

Post's attachments

EURUSD.PNG 522.25 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

LTCUSD.PNG 501.62 kb, 1 downloads since 2019-08-25 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.