forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Is it possible to test custom strategies on EAS?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Is it possible to test custom strategies on EAS?

Hi All,

Is it possible to test custom strategies on EAS???

Thanks!

Jose

Re: Is it possible to test custom strategies on EAS?

EA Studio works best for generating new strategies for your market data.

More here: Can I import my own Expert Advisors in EA Studio / FSB Pro?

Thanks!

I am not sure if my question is clear. EAS use a limited range of strategies. Is there a way to test one that is not listed among them? For instance, I have a strategy but I would like to find the optimal parameters, I also want to see how it does agains EAS strategies.

Jose, you can optimize your Expert Advisor with the MetaTrader's optimizer.

You can also generate new strategies for the same market with EA Studio. Then you can compare their performance provided that you use the same entry amount and account settings.

To be more clear - EA Studio produces new strategies by using a patented algorithm and carefully chosen indicators and trading rules. It doesn't come with a collection of preset strategies.

For sure the EA Studio strategies will outperform your Expert Advisor now or in the near feature simply because they are many, they are fresh, and they are specially created for your market conditions.

Don't feel sorry for your good old Expert. Just let it pass away and have fun and profit with your newly generated experts.

Ok, thanks. I am actually new to MT, and EAS. I trade onlt crypto on Binance. Not sure what pip values to enter.

Also, when I mark optimize stop loss/take profit, it seems to freeze the reator. Not sure why.

Because the range of SL and TP of cryptos is huge and the optimizer makes millions of backtests.

Thanks!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → Is it possible to test custom strategies on EAS?