Topic: Choose between "AND" or "OR" for Entry/Exit Signals

What the topic says, it would be nice to be able to (let the Generator) choose between "AND" and "OR" for entry and exit signals. Currently entry signals are always "AND" (so for example "RSI crosses over 50 "-AND- "ADX crosses over 50") and exit signals are always "OR".

It would be great to have the choice if entry signals should be OR or AND and the same for the exit signals.

Re: Choose between "AND" or "OR" for Entry/Exit Signals

I agree !  I miss that  a lot.
good suggestion .

These AND and OR features are currently under development with many other improvements. Please be patient, the public beta of the new FSB 2.5 will be realised soon.

4 (edited by Acic 2010-05-08 10:34:25)

zenoni wrote:

These AND and OR features are currently under development with many other improvements. Please be patient, the public beta of the new FSB 2.5 will be realised soon.

These are great news !

And i would like to suggest, on MACD indicator, the option to set operations not only with the 'MACD Line', but with the 'Signal line'  too;  like: "the MACD 'SIGNAL' changes its directions upward"

that will be nice !

Regards !

And i would like to suggest, on MACD indicator, the option to set operations not only with the 'MACD Line', but with the 'Signal line'  too;  like: "the MACD 'SIGNAL' changes its directions upward"

That is easy.
You need setting Signal line period to 1.
In that case, MACD line = Signal line.

YES!!! It should have AND & OR choice!
Especially it would be nice if we can set OR condition for Exit condition.
If the strategy is successful, then it can exit nicely under the condition you set.
But if the market go to totally opposite direction, then...?
Currently the system has Stop Loss by setting the price. But it'll be nicer if we can set Loss Cut by setting the conditions of strategy as well.  smile

Add  choice "not"
  " it is  also good  choice