Re: Expert Advisor Studio - Wish list

Hi Mr Popov,
a wish..
One thing that I wonder is,
if I have a batch of EAs (say 20) and lift them in in EA Studio via Validator, only a few EA gets through even if I have unticked everything that has to do with validation in the whole EA Studio?
Is it because they show a negative result?
I still would like to put ALL 20 strategies back into EA Studio (and see them) unregarding if they show + or - result in order to tweak/optimize them..

My question/problem came that I have bought a lot of Udemy trading classes from Petko and he includes new EAs every month for every course, but I could not lift in the hole batch properly in order to tweak them as a batch with my broker data because of filter profit > 0.
And I think its a waste when someones produces something that cannot be used..?

I´m thinking why is there a  > 0 profit filter?
Maybe there should be an option where the user decides?

Restrict the number of Entry Exit Rules. For example i only want one exit rules that i can set it in settings.

This is a reasonable request. I'll add controls that will set how many slots to be generated by the Generator. (This work well in FSB Pro, so I'm going to make it in the same way.)

178 (edited by Roughey 2019-02-10 19:50:54)

when i load strategies back from a portfolio than i have a different sorting of collection. How about to have option to say sorting  to id number. So everyone can see id 1 is strat 1 of portfolio and so on.

Cause when i load back and want to sort out bad strategies after a while now the collection is sorted e.g profit factor and they change their positions in collections.

So how can we handle it easy to load a portfolio back and fill with new strategies.

So i load back in validator. All EAs shown in collection. Now there must be sorting by ID function. Than its easier to identify the strategie.

Now how can we fill this portfolio with new ones. So there must be a opportunity to load a new collection or validator where i fill in my others strategies. Now there must be something where i can now add from first collection to portfolio and from second collection to portfolio. And now i have new portfolio created with old strategies that i want to be in and filled with new.

Or did someone know a better way to handle this sorting out bad and fill with new strategies?

Roughey wrote:

when i load strategies back from a portfolio than i have a different sorting of collection. How about to have option to say sorting  to id number. So everyone can see id 1 is strat 1 of portfolio and so on.

Cause when i load back and want to sort out bad strategies after a while now the collection is sorted e.g profit factor and they change their positions in collections.

So how can we handle it easy to load a portfolio back and fill with new strategies.

So i load back in validator. All EAs shown in collection. Now there must be sorting by ID function. Than its easier to identify the strategie.

Now how can we fill this portfolio with new ones. So there must be a opportunity to load a new collection or validator where i fill in my others strategies. Now there must be something where i can now add from first collection to portfolio and from second collection to portfolio. And now i have new portfolio created with old strategies that i want to be in and filled with new.

Or did someone know a better way to handle this sorting out bad and fill with new strategies?

I have no Idea to that, sorry, but can you say me, what you make when strategies no more good, that you make this old strategies good? Maybee Optimization? Or what make you then?