forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Wrong indicator settings shown (Moving Average)?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by Lagoons 2018-12-05 17:43:35)

Topic: Wrong indicator settings shown (Moving Average)?

Hello,

I think the description of these settings are wrong.

"The bar opens above MA after opening above it"
and vice versa that looks wrong to me.
https://i.postimg.cc/ygJdfT8d/untitled.png

2 (edited by ViniQ 2018-12-05 17:55:22)

Re: Wrong indicator settings shown (Moving Average)?

Hello Lagoons

I had open the screen you send and I've didn't find the "The bar opens above MA after opening above it" sentence in the action for the indicator.

For me it's clearly "The bar opens above Moving Average after opening below it";

https://i.imgur.com/BUmVxHo.png

Can you please suggest what's the correct form that you would like to see or explain it better for us understand where is the wrong description if I'm missing something.

Best regards

Vinicius Pereira, Portuguese Support.
Improve your trading with my strategies & signals on MQL5. High success rate & many followers. Check them out & join my EAS telegram group for updates.

Hello ViniQ,

my quote was wrong.

But still, I'm not really getting it

what does "The bar opens above MA after opening below it,
does "after opening below" mean the previous bar opened below it?

4 (edited by ViniQ 2018-12-05 18:04:39)

Yes. It was not manifestly declared "The current bar open above the Moving average after the previous open was below it";

I kindly ask, what would be the correct pronunciation for this description that you would like to see in the description?

Vinicius Pereira, Portuguese Support.
Improve your trading with my strategies & signals on MQL5. High success rate & many followers. Check them out & join my EAS telegram group for updates.

I think the description of these settings are wrong.

We discussed and designed the standard logical rules of the indicators on 2005-2006. More than 100 000 traders are using the software since than and changes are very unlikely. Anyway, we can always improve the documentation and the tutorials to make it more understandable for the new users.

Hello Popov,

it might be no harm to put this into the documentation.

ViniQ wrote:

Yes. It was not manifestly declared "The current bar open above the Moving average after the previous open was below it";

I kindly ask, what would be the correct pronunciation for this description that you would like to see in the description?

Your example would be more specific but also a bit long, I think it's sufficient to add it to the documentation.

Thanks you very much for your clarification, it was just a matter of understanding.

Best regards

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Wrong indicator settings shown (Moving Average)?