Topic: market data have got a gap since last update

I think some of the market data are not correct after a recent update. When I recalculate strategies generated about a week ago, the result is completely different and there is a jump in the middle of the balance curve. Looking at the USDJPY1.gz data which the server sends to me there is a jump in the "time" list at position 102766:

time from element 102765:
... ,9473640, 9473641, 9549790, 9549791, ...

This is a jump of the size 76149 which correspond to 52 days (assuming the time is given in minutes from some epoch).

I haven't checked other market data.

Can someone confirm this problem? If there is a problem it would be nice to know when it will get fixed.

Re: market data have got a gap since last update

I also noticed that last Friday.
Unfortunately the broker I'm using for the Demo data feed for EA Studio introduced broken data and it is out of our control. EA Studio simply shows the files, which are exported from MetaTrader. The app doesn't filter or change the data.

I may change the broker, if I find one with better data.

You have to always use data from your broker in order to receive 100% equal results in EA Studio and in MetaTrader.

Thanks for the quick response. I just wanted to get sure. Is there anyway I can recalculate a collection on my own data?

Yes, of course. You can do it in two steps:
- Import your data in Tools -> Data Import.
- Load your collection in the Validator, select your new data and calculate.