Re: Balance Line Deviation incorrect?

Yes, that is exactly it :-) Does it work now?

Popov wrote:

I may use formula similar to the one I use for the Correlation analysis. Than we can have 100% if the balance line is a straight line.

Dear Mr. Popov,

any news on that yet? I would really like to see this in EA studio to be able to use the correlation for the equity curve and how much it deviates from a straight line. Thanks so much :-)

Hi Mr. Popov,

can you please be so kind to to let us know if this implementation is still planned?

Thank you.

Yes, it is. I have currently 27 tasks in my EA Studio ToDo list and work on them. It is realistically to say that I'll complete most of them before the end of the year.

Haha OK, good stuff, keep up the good work smile Thanks!

Hi Popov,

just wondering about this one too - is it going to come before the end of the year still? Haven´t found it in the latest updates...

Thanks so much :-)

Thanks, but balance line deviation has been removed and stagnation does not really say much, the strategy can still have long almost-flat-periods where there was just a gain of $1. The only reliable measure would be a working r squared of the equity curve, but Popov is working on it :-)

Hey,

just tested the latest FSB Pro and see this still hasn´t been added or adjust, almost 5 years after reporting it. Is this still planned?

Thank you.