forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → A short success story with EA Studio - a motivation for all students

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by ChristianS 2018-01-23 06:34:41)

Topic: A short success story with EA Studio - a motivation for all students

Hello, I am a student with EA studio only since 6 weeks and I want to say that this EA Studio tool is amazing. I spend many times in every weekends to study this tool and in creating good strategies.

So for my own surprise yesterday I start in a new week with some changes in the strategy portfolio and this awesome tool generates more as +800 Pips IN ONLY ONE DAY on my live account with a very small lot size (0.01), how greate is that?
I trade 15 pairs with 125 strategies at the same time and only on one MT4 platform without any performance or execution problems.

Here is a great thanks back to Mr. Popov for developing great coding behinde the EA studio generator.

Sor for me the EA studio works great in opening the right trades, but how is the EA studio handle and execute closing the profit trades into my account balance? This can be anaother story, but at a moment (you can see this in the attachment) are 52 trades are open running on my live account and I will share the results at the end of this week. I will not change anything in the strategies manually, it will run 100% automatically as the EA Studio created.

Regards Chris

Post's attachments

EA Studio performance.PNG 71.13 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: A short success story with EA Studio - a motivation for all students

Thank you Christian for the wonderful feedback!

Please trade carefully on a live account and risk only money you can afford to loose.

Re: A short success story with EA Studio - a motivation for all students

Hi Christian,

that is great (großartig, I am from Germany too;-)). How has it been going with EA Studio for you lately - still making good profits?

Cheers :-)

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → A short success story with EA Studio - a motivation for all students