Topic: Strategy ID in filename of exported EA

Hi Popov,

I have a small request, which I hope you can insert it between your busy schedule.

Would it be possible to add the strategy ID into the filename of the EA when its exported?
I export many many EA and I loose the overview, im lost ))

Many pairs, and too many strategies.

With this ID its a little bit easier to track from which settings the ea was generated.

Thanks,
Kind Regards
Boe

Re: Strategy ID in filename of exported EA

Hello Boe,

The strategy ID you see in the app is temporary. There is a finite number of reusable IDs. The purpose of them is to be easier to distinguish the strategies in BO Tester, but once they are exported, there is no guarantee that the ID will be the same next time you import the EA. On the other hand, the Magic Number the app sets is unique.

You may find it useful to gather the EAs in folders, let's say by markets and periods.

Re: Strategy ID in filename of exported EA

Dear Popov,

Ok so the ID doesnt stay the same after re-importing.

Its a bit complicated and cumbersome to keep track from which settings a profitable strategy came, so in order to re generate more or for other pairs.

Any plans to implement the Portfolio Export option for Binary? It would help a lot.
Sometimes i have 100 ea's with high stagnation in order to get good results, but its cumbersome to download 100 ea's and apply on 100 charts.

Thanks,
Kind Regards
Boe