Topic: bye guys

It's been quite a journey but I've decided to throw in the towel. I've spend hundreds of hours trying to come up with a profitable system and I fail every time.  I guess it's just not in the cards for me.
I hope you all have a lot better luck than I did!

cheers,
Jetaro

Re: bye guys

jetaro wrote:

It's been quite a journey but I've decided to throw in the towel. I've spend hundreds of hours trying to come up with a profitable system and I fail every time.  I guess it's just not in the cards for me.

cheers,
Jetaro

Have you use MT4 Tracker for check the Results?
When i use this, then i have after ~ 300 Strategies ~ 1-2 good Strategies

3 (edited by ViniQ 2017-09-15 04:54:46)

jetaro wrote:

cheers,
Jetaro

Hello Jetaro, I've been burnout by the market 2 times in my life and I still here!

I know that frustration of struggling in a over-fitted trading system or lack of consistency in trading, but we know there is people who make money in the market so it's possible.

4 years ago I came across a a book that has change my perception and my game about trading, trade system development, algorithm thinking and position sizing it's called "Fooled by Techinical Analysis" by Michael Harris. I deeply recommend the book, after the reading a lot of "mistakes" where clear.

Try to Correct your trading style, perhaps seek to operate in the long term swing trading.
Wish you sucess, keep safe and come back here from time to time to give us news.  See you soon.

Vinicius Pereira, Portuguese Support.
Improve your trading with my strategies & signals on MQL5. High success rate & many followers. Check them out & join my EAS telegram group for updates.

well I haven't tried trading with FSB directly with MT4.  I've been using MT5 and the expert advisors.  I guess I can give it one more try.  Thanks for your help guys.  Rantampla, what is the MT4 Tracker?

jetaro wrote:

well I haven't tried trading with FSB directly with MT4.  I've been using MT5 and the expert advisors.  I guess I can give it one more try.  Thanks for your help guys.  Rantampla, what is the MT4 Tracker?

Hello.

Look in Members Only Forum, Sleytus have a big Tool make for us. With this Tool, it is all more more more easier.

I have with this analysed today my Strats (500 in few Minutes)

And in this i have found 3 with good Live Trading.

The best have 97 Trades Profit and only 2 little Loss Trades.

I gladly for it smile

thanks buddy I will check it out.  Thanks for giving me some hope guys lol.

I have failed a few times, been cleaned out more than once, both in manual trading and automated.

Now I have an approach that I use, I just close everything and take a few weeks away and then return.

There is a lot of stress, we need some space from time to time.

Using the MT4 Tracker is most helpful, it allows a lot of ea's to be testing and we can pick the ones we want to keep.

I think that most people hit a wall a few times..  best to back up and have a rest.

I think you will do well at it...... go slow.

daveM

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Thanks Blaiserboy... I appreciate the support.. yeah it helped taking some time off.. what makes it more stressful for me is I have a wife that is constantly tracking all our finances which puts even more pressure on my, and my track record only backs up her claims lol.  On a positive note, I decided to just start with a few hundred bucks and I haven't lost it all so far, that MT4 tracker is very helpful!  I am seeing signs that things might be starting to look up, but I don't want to get too excited yet smile

I need a money tracker partner. hahaha

I just test with small amounts, very small amounts......

I slowly add to portfolios, I may be the most cautious trader in the universe.

My stuff is very simple, easy to optimise and easy to observe. Other people probably make a lot more money than me, I have not got the iron stomach hahaha

I use the generator a lot.... doing the same thing over and over until I get a couple good results. Probably I am too picky and cautious.  I would rather have no trades  than a few losers.

Believe me, you are not alone with feeling discouraged.

I could not list all of my failures, they are way too numerous..... hahahaha

Onward and upward, we shall slay the dragon.....!

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

It is sad that you have had a bad experience, I hope that you can do well in the next objective that you want to propose.

Unfortunately, Steve doesn't support the MT4 tracker anymore. However, no worries. I'm going to develop a similar tool for our users.