Topic: Fst---Mt4

Miroslav,

I would like to thank you for the wonderful opportunity you provide us to experiment and learn through both FXB and FXT.

I was wondering if the the connection/signal  between FXT and MT4 could be uninterrupted when computer is shut down .  My concern is that FXT takes away the privilege/ important feature of MT4 EA :   executing the strategy even when we are not around.

i understand that in order for MT4 to make a trade ,it must receive a signal first from FST. - or am I mistaken.... ???

Would it be possible to save the developed strategy  under MT4 and execute it with no additional help of FXT?

MAny thanks

Ismail

Re: Fst---Mt4

Hello Ismail,

I was wondering if the the connection/signal  between FXT and MT4 could be uninterrupted when computer is shut down

Your computer must work in order to execute trades. FST doesn't require anything special or more than the other programs to run. Here are my power options (Windows Vista).

http://s3.postimage.org/5D08J.jpg

i understand that in order for MT4 to make a trade ,it must receive a signal first from FST.

You are write. FST receives market info, position info and account info from MT at every tick. FST calculates your strategy and if the conditions are met, it sends an order to MT. This works via an Expert Advisor and a DLL. Actually the combination of FST, DLL and Expert doesn't work in different way for MT like a single expert. The process of receiving data, calculation and sending a signal is very fast. It takes about 70 milliseconds in normal conditions.

Would it be possible to save the developed strategy  under MT4 and execute it with no additional help of FXT?

That's not possible because FST calculates a strategy dynamically. Of course there is an option to write an expert using the FST logic model manually but you have to rewrite the used indicators in MQL4 first.