Topic: Getting SPAM trading system live on WWW

SPAM is the best Forex Strategy Builder for novice and non-programmer, no doubt about it.

In the few day I have tried it, even without reading any documentation, I could come out with profitable forex systems. Now having "found" this new strategy of mine there is this urge to see if it works in the real world.

Someone have mention web based trading for FSB strategy ( this is a good idea, one do not have to worry about internet connection interruption and power falure, which may contribute to the failure of the trading system due to break down in the system logic as the result to the interruption), where you upload your SPAM trading strategy system and it trade on the given SPAM strategy file. I know linking with brokers will take time, so how about a demo first where all trading are just a number game. You may charge a yearly fee to pay the resources that need to put it in place.

One concern will be the integrity of the strategy file, how can it be ensure that no one can lay their hand on it. One way is to have an option for it to work with a given love for FSB only and then the entire file encrypt before its uploaded to the server.

Hopefully, the idea on web based actual trading will materialized as soon as possible.

Re: Getting SPAM trading system live on WWW

I think only a broker can do this. He is able to freeze the accounts or to cancel the transactions in case of an emergency situation. No one can do this from outside.

Realized very hot idea for setting-up auto-trading!: fx-auto.com !  They only charge 1-pip per round, I suppose most of that will be Popov's profit, not sure what %, possibly 100% as the profit for fx-auto possibly is maybe kick-back from brokers FXDD & FXCM, whom have fx-auto arrangements already working in place.

Once we're happy as clients we pass our strategy to Popov with its name and his approval for fx-auto set-up (has to be reality doable strategy that means profitability for Popov too, not crazy DD's or non-walk-forwadable type strategies, no weirdo strategies, etc).  You Popov would have a server wherein multiple specially auto-outputting FSB's can be run and interface with fx-auto per their specifications.

This way others can partake of the good strategies found here and it'll be garnering profit for Popov too as his reward for so much work. (or rather his team).

I'm using fx-auto just now and it is a solid system that for client doesn't require continuous connection to net, rather you only connect to set which strategy-system you'd like employed and see it's results, and to view past performance of systems during connection with fx-auto.

Maybe I've yammered-on too much here in a few days, but I think Popov will like this, no?  :-)  Hopefully you like too generator pop-up options concept I've talked about few times already on this forum (limit DD, limit lots, suppress results with during bar orders, along with validation-walk-forward feedback to suppress bad DD walk-region results, together with above real means to employ, wow, real porofitable fx trading here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jerry
PS: when younger I was electronic engineer for 11 yerars, that's why when contemplating means/systems possibilities I tend to go-for-the-throat of ways-n-means, just so you all know.  :-)

Thank you BatchBoy for the good proposal!
When I come back in my office I'll take a look at this website.

Melvin Lau wrote:

SPAM is the best Forex Strategy Builder for novice and non-programmer, no doubt about it.

In the few day I have tried it, even without reading any documentation, I could come out with profitable forex systems. Now having "found" this new strategy of mine there is this urge to see if it works in the real world.

Someone have mention web based trading for FSB strategy ( this is a good idea, one do not have to worry about internet connection interruption and power falure, which may contribute to the failure of the trading system due to break down in the system logic as the result to the interruption), where you upload your SPAM trading strategy system and it trade on the given SPAM strategy file. I know linking with brokers will take time, so how about a demo first where all trading are just a number game. You may charge a yearly fee to pay the resources that need to put it in place.

One concern will be the integrity of the strategy file, how can it be ensure that no one can lay their hand on it. One way is to have an option for it to work with a given love for FSB only and then the entire file encrypt before its uploaded to the server.

Hopefully, the idea on web based actual trading will materialized as soon as possible.

Do you have robots of your own made trough that program??/ If yes can I test them.

thx

Trevor

Hey guys,

I just found a site that is doing Real Money Trading Competition between Forex Robots, that way we can know which robot works and which one doesn't.
The site is www.forex-robots.com.
I think that you will find it helpful.

Rgds

Trevor

I don't know how and where to get these kind of hosting but I'm using a simple solution that is suitable for me.

I have a special computer only for the FST. I'm using a small Asus Eee netbook/notebook - it's noiseless, very energy fiendly and has enough power to run multiple instances of FST. It's running 24/5 like a server. Because it is a netbook I don't need an UPS etc. devices.

zenoni wrote:

I don't know how and where to get these kind of hosting but I'm using a simple solution that is suitable for me.

I have a special computer only for the FST. I'm using a small Asus Eee netbook/notebook - it's noiseless, very energy fiendly and has enough power to run multiple instances of FST. It's running 24/5 like a server. Because it is a netbook I don't need an UPS etc. devices.

check this article at forex-robots: http://www.forex-robots.com/learn-forex/vps-selection/

your question is greatly answered there.

good luck

Trevor