1 (edited by jgp_altus 2016-04-27 00:56:19)

Topic: what has FSBpro done to FXCM & Oanda MT4 displays?

something just 4/26/2016 happened to FSBpro on chart displays.  they do not seem to be  attached to changing data.  the EAs work but the onchart displays don't reflect what the EA is actually doing.  that is, the EAs seem to be working OK and the onchart center display works on both Oanda & FXCM demo displays, but the Left side EA displays don't change.

Re: what has FSBpro done to FXCM & Oanda MT4 displays?

Do you see any errors or warning in the Expert tab output?

3 (edited by jgp_altus 2016-04-27 09:43:36)

Not on Oanda MT4 chart, but on FXCM there is the message repeated over and over and over that "cannot open file 'C\...AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\BB190E062770E27C3E79391AB0D1A117\indicators\Waddah_Attar_Explosion.ex4'[2]

Oanda charts seem to be working normally.  So far as I know that Waddah_Attar_Explosion  does not appear anywhere in my FSBPro generated EAs on FXCMharts.

We do not have ex4 indicators. Check if this indicator is not attached to a chart. I'm not familiar with it, but it is possible an indicator to work without a chart and to be invisible on your terminal.

The Wattar_Explosion  Indicator appears on the list of indicators on My FSBPro available for opening logic but I have never used it.  the EAs now active on my FXCM MT4 charts were generated by FSBPro and Wattar Explosion is not listed in any of them.

6 (edited by jgp_altus 2016-04-27 11:24:41)

Oh, my mistake.  On FXCM [but not on Oanda] I have on the MT4 list of indicators "iPanel Trend".  I believe that indicator may call Wattar_Explosion, which is Not on the FXCM MT4 indicator list. Worse, I think that MT4 indicator gets treated by MT4 as an EA.  So, Sorry to waste your time.

You are welcome.