forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Help and Support → Multi Strategy Generator and Multi Acceptance Criteria?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Multi Strategy Generator and Multi Acceptance Criteria?

I'm creating a strategy with certain standards of acceptance criteria.
Then, the generator is running. If I open a new strategy and change the acceptance criteria, this change will influence the generator that is already running?

Or generator uses the data you pass to it BEFORE he started playing? And any change in subsequent settings does not affect because it is already running?

Re: Multi Strategy Generator and Multi Acceptance Criteria?

Or generator uses the data you pass to it BEFORE he started playing? And any change in subsequent settings does not affect because it is already running?

This is the correct assumption. The Generator makes own copies of all settings and data before it runs.

You can run multiple Generators with individual settings for each of them.

Hi Popov,

If I run 2 Generator together,  wouldn't the collection be combined together in the same Repository? Or did I miss out hidden features to resolve this issue  of combined collection?

Popov wrote:

This is the correct assumption. The Generator makes own copies of all settings and data before it runs.

You can run multiple Generators with individual settings for each of them.

And that individual settings also includes Control Panel?

If I run 2 Generator together,  wouldn't the collection be combined together in the same Repository?

You can set different collection names for each Generator before the run.

And that individual settings also includes Control Panel?

The Generator copies all settings that reflects to the data files and the backtesting. It should not be possible to distract the Generator after it is already started.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Help and Support → Multi Strategy Generator and Multi Acceptance Criteria?