forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Stealth Stop Lose and Take Profit

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Stealth Stop Lose and Take Profit

Hi Popov,

Can we make FSB BE, SL & TP into stealth mode?

Stealth exits: the equivalent of a take-profit or stop-loss on a single trade. Traders can define multiple exits for the same ticket, scaling out of a position when different thresholds are reached.

Re: Stealth Stop Lose and Take Profit

We can, but it is not reliable. The normal SL is on the broker's server an will be activated even if something happen with your power supply, internet, comp ...

Once I lost almost one thousand usd because the electricity stopped just when I was clicking on the SL and I was not able to set it. SL are to protect us from losses at the safest way.

How about creating stealth mode with 2 tier SL, 1 SL at bigger buffer is seen by brokers and act as safely net to prevent situations such as you mentioned, power failure etc and another hidden SL at lower range to act as your actual SL

hannahis wrote:

How about creating stealth mode with 2 tier SL, 1 SL at bigger buffer is seen by brokers and act as safely net to prevent situations such as you mentioned, power failure etc and another hidden SL at lower range to act as your actual SL

good idea

If the power does go off....... the safety net will not work./ as the order has not been sent to the broker...

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

The "safety net" SL is the similar to the one we are already using.  It is set the moment the EA entered into a open position, i.e, if your broker got your EA order, they also got this safety net SL too in the very 1st time the EA opens the position.  The stealth SL is the one actively monitoring the market and doing the partial close and those new profit protection features that Popov wants to add in for the next update.

So with this safety net as the backup SL...we don't "deprive" ourselves of the benefits of stealth features.  Furthermore, how many times we have such unforeseen circumstances and since we already have the safety net in place, to take care of such low probable yet possible circumstances, why let this small % incident "deprive" us of the other higher % days whereby it would benefit our trading outcome.

I know such small % can sometimes burn the whole account (that would mean, the person need to look into his money management issue) that's why the "safety" net SL is here to prevent such incident and also prevent us from closing our minds to use stealth mode.  Be creative to work around the limitation and not let limitation, limit our problem solving skills/ability/creativity.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Stealth Stop Lose and Take Profit