26 (edited by hannahis 2016-01-29 05:10:41)

Re: Free EA for Members Only

EA 337012 closed with 485 pips profit while EA 337015 closed yesterday with 1523 pips profit and now it reached 660 pips highest floating profit in reverse position (sell)

As mentioned, 337015 has fairly good entry/exit accuracy (can still work to improve it, the red vertical on the screen shot shows the entry point).  You can consider running 337015 in the generator (lock all open and close conditions) and let generator add in some trending indicators to increase it's accuracy and performance.  So far by it self, it is already really good, with $2356 net profits (2471 pips made in 14 days, that's an average of 176.5 pips per day, 11 trades in total).  Not counting today's 660 pips floating profit.

http://s14.postimg.org/mjur4gkfx/EA_337015.jpg

Below is screen shot of 337015 past trades and profit level.  Out of 11 trades, 3 Break Even, 2 loss (358 & 354) and 6 Winners. 
http://s7.postimg.org/snbl7m653/EA_337015_profit.jpg

Ps: 337015 closed with 376 pips profit (trailing 300 pips not working, so I use manual calculation.   making it's total profit to 2847 pips and average 189.8 pips or more considering the past trades where it didn't close better with faulty trailing issue, I wonder those BE closed were the result of faulty trailing.)

27 (edited by hannahis 2016-01-29 18:00:16)

You can never get this kind of result without FSB 1 min time chart (below is my screen shot).  That's why FSB 1 min chart is an extremely powerful tools coupled with LTF features, you are free to use the advantages of higher time frame indicator but with 1 min speed in execution.  Thus, in my opinion it's FSB's most precious jewel in the crown (at least for me).  For the benefits of new members who joined recently, you may not be highly aware that if you choose H1 time chart in FSB, your trade will only be executed at every hourly when the conditions are met (i.e. bar opening/closing).  I wasn't aware of this issue (as I didn't read  all aspects of FSB's functions in the user manual), till much later.

It's time to switch your mind and chart to get better results due to timely entry/accuracy smile

I often use the option "winner" to enhance my EA results because when a trend starts, it sometimes last for a couple of hours and during this time, if your EA entered correctly, it rides the wave and keep adding winning entry.  And BE at 150 helps to protect your profit by moving your SL to the opening prices of your last entry (when it reached 150 pips, with extra pips to cover the cost of commission).  Thus the combination of having "winner" option with BE is a good way to increase your bet (when you are in the right direction and at the same time protect your profit from sudden turned of event).

If you are using the generator to search for profitable EA, consider using BE 150 and SL between 350 to 500.  Having such "strict" conditions will statistically eliminate bad strategies and EA with good/accurate entry/exit would likely to display such characteristic (in my "un-mathematically" trained opinion but sounds logically in my layman thinking).  Because only predictable and good strategies, are more likely to fit into such "strict" conditions than bad ones, isn't it?  Hence, 350 - 500 SL gives enough "room" for price fluctuation and anything beyond 500 pips likely to be a chance of trend's directly or your EA is simply in the wrong direction.  As for BE 150, if your EA is accurate and entered in timely manner, it will most likely gain at least 150 pips.  Hence, BE 150 is set to increase your search for higher accuracy EA in the generator.  But if you set too low, you didn't give into account of the price fluctuation...so don't set anything below 50 pips.

As for Closing (remember to use Close and reverse option), I use Trailing Stop Limit because what better ways to search for your EA then to use their ability to make profit as your criteria for selection!  Hence, if you are looking for scalper mode EA (only use 1 min time chart, otherwise, you can forget about using scalper mode), then set smaller Trailing such as 100 to 200 pips and smaller BE such as 50 to 100 and smaller TP such as 250 to 350.

If you are looking to ride the wave of bigger trend, then of course choose larger trailing, SL and TP.

Part of the reason why I set Trailing between 300 to 350 because, from what I observed, the usual fluctuation is around this range, hence as I mentioned earlier, it gives enough room for price fluctuation but anything beyond this is usually change of trend or EA entered wrong direction.

As for the list of indicators to use for the Generator.  I choose mostly Trending Indicators and I avoid those price bar patterns indicators or those complicated ones, with so many inputs (sorry Dave, I know it's may be your favourite but one man's meat is another man's poison).

That's all folks for my philosophy and tips on how I use Generator to look for profitable EAs.  If my tips work in helping you find profitable EA, do share with us and if you have more ideas or tips to add in using the Generator, let us know.  Many thanks in advance to those kind ones.

Here's the result of my 1 min chart EA trading's performance.  I hope my tips will improve your search for more profitable EA.  As for me, my challenge and hence, frustration is in the process of searching for better closing so that I can translate more of floating profit into closing profits.  If I have my so call "mini optimizer" my search will be much easier.  Because by the time I added in nearly 12 to 26 opening conditions one by one with manual "optimization", I'm too exhausted to put in, one by one the closing conditions and hence, I just simply choose close and reverse as my closing options as for now, hence, not a very ideal closing (because, it's good to have stricter opening but slightly less stricter closing so that you can get out of a trade faster with higher profit than to wait till you are so sure that the trend has changed and by then you lose some amount to pips waiting for the confirmation).

http://s30.postimg.org/88vs2xpz1/Jan_29.jpg

Dear all,

If you find my tips useful and you have success in it, do give your feedback on which tips is helpful so that other can follow suit. 

If there is silence, I wonder whether there is an audience to start with.  If there isn't really any benefits to anyone, I will then "retire" and concentrate in my own EA development and mind my own business.  No point sharing to an empty crowd. I'm better off doing my own things.  Till then, my whole heart best wishes to all out there in your quest for searching for the EA you dream off.  Adios

29 (edited by hannahis 2016-02-01 15:27:40)

Today's 337015 performance in screen shot.

It reach more than 630 pips with 300 trailing, it has a minimum guaranteed profit of 330 pips

It seems like I achieved my goal and have developed at least 1 very profitable EA using FSB Generator for all FSB licence Members to download for free and use it make money (trade safe, please test it out in your own broker first).

I'll most likely stop this project when I have confirmed another profitable EA for members.  33703 would likely be the next bet. 

http://s10.postimg.org/k8yaptxn9/337015_Feb_results.jpg

Today 337015 closed with a profit of 638 pips.

Bring it's total profit to $3485 pips in 15 days of trading, with an average of 232 pips per day.

I've upload a EA based on an enquiry (the person didn't asked for an EA) for RSI cross level 30 strategy, so decided to post it here for easy search.

I've not tested out this EA yet, so please trade with care on demo 1st (I assumed, common sense)

Note: Just in case...Please don't send in your request for EA (to me) as I'm not obliged to do it.  I'll do it only as and when I would want to.

http://s30.postimg.org/ewqgefvi5/8_0_RSI_H1_30_Crossing.jpg

Post's attachments

8.0 RSI H1 cross 30 Level.xml 12.66 kb, 25 downloads since 2016-02-14 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

8.01 with Trailing stop limit closing

Post's attachments

8.01 RSI H1 cross 30 Level.xml 12.52 kb, 21 downloads since 2016-02-14 

8.02 with Trailing Stop and additional opening condition

Suggestion, you can consider using this template and lock all the opening and closing conditions and let the generator add in more opening conditions to improve this EA.

Post's attachments

8.02 RSI H1 cross 30 Level.xml 13.98 kb, 19 downloads since 2016-02-14 

8.03  with more LTF features

Post's attachments

8.03 RSI H1 cross 30 Level.xml 16.74 kb, 64 downloads since 2016-02-14 

bannedUser wrote:

Dear all,
I'm attaching an EA for Premium members (those who subscribe or purchase Licence) to download.

I have downloaded the software and subscribe to this thread but cannot find your EA !

Download the xml files, those are strategy files, open them in FSB and export them as EAs.

all you r testing in demo account right. Any test result from real account

Hi everyone.

I do not write that very often but i do read every single letter i find on this forum.

Unfortunately i am not fortunate enough to buy much from this website even if i do recognise the high potential of the software for sale here.

I was wondering if you have any robust strategy, why not compile it into a MT4 executable file and then sell THIS for a reasonable price.

Thanks