forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → pivotpoints.cs indicator

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: pivotpoints.cs indicator

Hello,

I tried to load pivotpoints.cs indicator (downloaded) to FSB indicators folder, but got an error during fsb loading
File name: PivotPoints.cs
ERROR: "PivotPoints" compilation failed.

Have I done something wrong?

Thanks!

BR,
Roman

Re: pivotpoints.cs indicator

romz wrote:

Hello,

I tried to load pivotpoints.cs indicator (downloaded) to FSB indicators folder, but got an error during fsb loading
File name: PivotPoints.cs
ERROR: "PivotPoints" compilation failed.

Have I done something wrong?

Thanks!

BR,
Roman

This indicator is already included in FSB, why do you duplicate? Does the error message say anything else?

Well, i want to make different opening conditions, for example : if price is lower then weekly pivot AND daily pivot - sell. I cant make it with just 1 pivot indicator.

maybe you can use higher time frame as well as current time frame.... ie two instances of the same indicator

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

romz1 wrote:

Well, i want to make different opening conditions, for example : if price is lower then weekly pivot AND daily pivot - sell. I cant make it with just 1 pivot indicator.

What exactly did you do? Just downloaded the indi from git and put it in the FSB's indi folder? Or you downloaded the indi, modified its source code and then put it into FSB?

Downloaded the indicator from here https://github.com/PopovMP/FSB_Pro_Indicators/tree/master/Indicators/Store
and placed it in indicators folder - C:\Program Files\Forex Strategy Builder Pro\User Files\Indicators.
Started the FSB.

Here is the part of error message:
Filename: Pivot Points.cs
ERROR: "Pivot Points" compilation failed. Line 8 Column 19: Exceeding the allowable number of characters in a character constant. Line 14, Column 56: Unexpected symbol "·". Line 14, Column 85: Unexpected symbol "·". Line 99 Column 32: newline in constant. Line 99 Column 32: Exceeding the allowable number of characters in a character constant.

There's no problems with the indicator, see attached, I added "romz" to indi name.

Still, I don't understand why did you do it, because that is the same indi already included in the FSB distribution for nearly 10 years I believe.

Post's attachments

pivotpoints.cs 17.28 kb, 8 downloads since 2016-01-19 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → pivotpoints.cs indicator