forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Help and Support → Multiple Lot in different position and different lot size

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by Popov 2015-12-19 07:23:58)

Topic: Multiple Lot in different position and different lot size

Hello,
I am just new learning the software. I like to purchase the software for life time or atleast few month membership until make a quality strategy. But I need to know is the software capable for this or not.

Say I open a short position . when few bars loser position I like to open some more lot example position 1 : 0.02, position 2. : 0.03, position 3. 0.03 similar few more lot. max lot 20.

I see the software have system to open loser position with 1 way lot size. But looking different several additional entry.  how I can open say in eurusd 1.06565 first short entry.  I want short entry when market up 300 point lot size 0.02. next entry when marketing 700 point up lot size 0.03 , next entry 0.05 in 1000 point more.

Let me know the solution.  check the attachment.
Thanks

http://s2.postimg.org/rcpmk87hx/screenshot_1304.jpg

Re: Multiple Lot in different position and different lot size

You seem to talk about discretionary trading, but FSB is for rule-based system development. Define in a clear manner each step of your idea/concept, that will help you move further.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Help and Support → Multiple Lot in different position and different lot size