forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Instructions for increasing more logical conditions

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by hannahis 2015-10-27 05:04:18)

Topic: Instructions for increasing more logical conditions

Hi Popov,

I did a reset to my FSB Pro and hence, all my previous setting were gone.

I need to increase the number of logical conditions and I forgot where in the forum page, you gave the instructions to manually increase the conditions to 26 max.

Can you kindly direct me to the user manual or where I can find the steps to make this changes.

I got it already.  BELOW are the steps for those who need to know what to do.

NOTE/INSTRUCTION TO CHANGE DEFAULT LOGICAL CONDITION
Go to FSB folder open under users files, system and then settings and at the end of the code, there is a default number.  Change it between 8 to 26 according to your preference.

2 (edited by GD 2016-02-15 04:25:05)

Re: Instructions for increasing more logical conditions

Hi Hannah
You have to go to c:\Program Files\Forex Strategy Builder Pro\User Files\System\
and open with a text editor like Notepad++ Settings.json.

It is located at the end of the file.

I have it 18!!!

Thanks GD,

My 1st message, I put the same instruction at the bottom of the message and maybe that's why it's not clear and it's very kind of you to clarify it further.  Hence, I re-edit my 1st message to highlight the instruction better.  You have been very supportive, really appreciate your help and your encouragement.

FSB Pro must be stopped while making the changes.

Here is a screenshot:

https://image-holder.forexsb.com/store/fsb-pro-increase-count-of-indicator-slots-thumb.png

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Instructions for increasing more logical conditions