Topic: Expert DD Max

hi
Is there a way bsp an EA Max DD of 50 euros a setting BSP if the total loss is greater than 60 euros, no trade is made?

If not you could add them to the one update.

Thank Pit

Re: Expert DD Max

Yes, there is account protection included int the experts.

You can set the "Stop trading in min account" option in the expert's inputs at start-up.

Set your account - 50.

http://s28.postimg.org/e5xy6z5xl/screenshot_1022.jpg

Thank you great support for the quick reply.

Ex account balance is EUR 1000 equity is EUR 800 of which we calculated the stop?

If I run several Eas and the balance + Equity fluctuating so how does this with the stop?

Thank Pit

When the account equity drops below the set protection level, the expert will close all positions and will stop the automatic trade.

If I run several Eas and the balance + Equity fluctuating so how does this with the stop?

I assume that all EAs are running on one and the same Account. Therefore, when the account equity drops below the protection level, every expert with protection will close its own positions and will stop trading.
If you have the same protection level to all accounts, all experts will stop.
If you have different levels, only the experts with reached levels will stop.
If you have experts without protections, they'll continue trading.

5 (edited by Pit 2015-06-28 09:42:24)

morning

Each Ea is therefore always calculated from the current equity of the stop.

Ex Equity 1000 then increases to 1100 and I give in Ea stop - 50 Ea is a trade off at 1050 Eur.

But what happens when I run other Eas and equity and then falls is also the Ea stopped.

Or will the equity calculated that would be great each Ea of entry.

Thank Pit

The equity is the same for all experts.

You set the protection level to a minimal equity. Not at a drawdown. This is not a trailing stop. This feature is designed to protect your account from everything that may happen on the market.