forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Flickering chart

Does anyone know how to fix a flickering chart? When I point the mouse on chart, it flickers like mad, removing cursor calms it down.

Re: Flickering chart

What chart is it? What OS?

@footon I have had this problem many times due to buggy video card drivers. Usually happens when the background is dark gray or black, but sometimes on lighter backgrounds too.

yavor99 wrote:

@footon I have had this problem many times due to buggy video card drivers. Usually happens when the background is dark gray or black, but sometimes on lighter backgrounds too.

Are you sure you don't have a running WoW below it smile ?

I just remembered flickering screen happens when I have a Skype - Share Screen option on. Or also if I have some paused video below the window I'm working on.

Edit.

Not the WoW, the Farming Simulator makes everything to flicker.

Edit.

Not the WoW, the Farming Simulator makes everything to flicker.

Wow just makes stuff slower...

footon wrote:

Does anyone know how to fix a flickering chart? When I point the mouse on chart, it flickers like mad, removing cursor calms it down.

This may be irrelevant......  did u check to make sure machine is not over heating

did u check settings on video card

did u check the connections for the cables

did u adjust screen resolution

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Thanks for your responses, guys! It's xp and indicator chart, in fact every FSB I have started flickering, definitely a problem on my end, will pull the plug and see then.

Just shutting down the computer didn't fix it, pulling the plug for some time did the trick!

footon wrote:

Just shutting down the computer didn't fix it, pulling the plug for some time did the trick!

I do a cold boot once or twice a week, also reboot the modem and the router quite often.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply