Topic: using custom mq4 indicators inthe fsb

Hello,

I have downloaded the test version of the fsb pro. It really looks good.

But is it possible, to import an mq4 custom file to the fsb pro for using this in creating a strategy? Many thanks. Regards. Goekce

Re: using custom mq4 indicators inthe fsb

Hello, goekce

It is not possible. FSB indicators are first written in C# and then we write a version in mql. This is because the program is in c#. There is another very important reason this is not going to change -- most of the MQL indicators out there have logical flaws, which makes their application a VERY BAD idea. This even applies to some of the MT's own indicators.

It is my personal opinion that you can make tons of money with the already existing indicators in FSB Pro. If you need some specific one that is not available in the repository, you gotta find someone to code it for you/code it yourself in c#.

This is because the program is in c#.

I would say that the main reason you cannot use MQL indicators is because they do not include logical conditions like "Indicator rises" or "Indicator changes its direction"...

Both products - MT and FSB are very different. MT is designed to give the possibility to program your own expert. On the other hand, FSB gives you a User Interface and Generator for creating experts as fats as possible without programming.

An ordinary MT Expert uses the indicators to receive values and applies all logical rules over these values. The experts do not expect the indicators to provide logical rules.
However, the FSB Pro strategies provides to the users the rules included in the indicators code and the indicators returns calculated signals.

Every MQL indicator can be translated in C# with adding proper logical rules.

Many thanks for the fast feedback. Regards..