forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → Need custom indicator written in MQL to be coded in C#

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Need custom indicator written in MQL to be coded in C#

Hi All,

I'm starting this topic in order to try and have a discussion with the other members here about creating a series of custom indicators via Strategy Builder Pro.

I have several ideas but am inexperienced and couldn't implement them on my own, so I'm willing to pay and have them created by some of you guys who are capable.

Further more, I'd like to give away all of them created indicators for use and maybe additional analysis/improvements to all members here.

It will be my way to contribute to this great project.

Here is the first idea  (Full margin use) - it is fairly simple one, but I need it for my trades and couldn't wrap my head around it and figure how to implement it:

I'd like to be able when I open position  with 100 % available  margin  to use an option, build in such a way that it will open new position in the same direction as originally opened position every time I have some free funds available in the account (profit made from my first opened position), and the same target.

That's it.

In short  - every possible free margin we have available after we put our original bid has to be re-invested in the same direction.

The option/indicator needs to open position every time it is allowed by the broker, e.g the free available funds are enough to open position with the minimum allowed volume.

It has to work for every currency pair,indexes, gold, silver etc.

The target for the new positions has to be the same as the original deal and the stop loss is the whole account funds, (or there can  be an option added so that stop loss and target can be calculated as % from the  account funds - I welcome any ideas on that)

Is this possible to be implemented with Strategy Builder Pro?

Re: Need custom indicator written in MQL to be coded in C#

Not an easy task, indicator-wise not a straightforward procedure. To my knowledge position info is not available to indicators, there's a possibility to run it in the indi, but (for me) it's 50/50 if it works or not. I'll have to think for some time.

What's the logic behind first position opening?

I'd like to be able when I open position  with 100 % available  margin  to use an option, build in such a way that it will open new position in the same direction as originally opened position every time I have some free funds available in the account (profit made from my first opened position), and the same target.

It is already in the program.

In Strategy Properties select Entry units = Percent
In the entry amount enter  - 100

That is. Check the Journal.

http://s28.postimg.org/43kefedjt/screenshot_752.jpg

http://s28.postimg.org/gjh4956vt/screenshot_753.jpg

4 (edited by zezo 2015-01-14 21:59:35)

Popov wrote:

It is already in the program.

In Strategy Properties select Entry units = Percent
In the entry amount enter  - 100

That is. Check the Journal.

http://s28.postimg.org/43kefedjt/screenshot_752.jpg

http://s28.postimg.org/gjh4956vt/screenshot_753.jpg

Hi Popov in this case when we close first position we open the next whit 100 % free margin.
My idea is when i open position and it is still opened, the program to open new position in the same direction as originally opened position every time I have some free funds available in the account - profit made from my first opened position.
For example:
I have 2000 EUR accaunt i open long position 200 000 EUR/CHF @ 1.2010 whit 100 % free margin and when the price go to 1.2020 i will have approximately 180 EUR free margin (10 pips X 18 EUR), my idea is to open new position whit 180 EUR free margin (18 000  EUR/CHF) without clouse the first position. I wont to use all available free funds (margin) for new positions in the same direction.

Here it is on MT4.
If anyone is interested decode it for FSB.

Post's attachments

All_In_TraderZezo.ex4 16.53 kb, 6 downloads since 2015-07-16 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

@zezo
I allowed myself to change the topic title to make it more on the real topic of the thread. From the other topic (zezo's custom indicators) it looked like someone is offering ready-made indicators instead of requesting help/coding services.

zezo wrote:

Here it is on MT4.
If anyone is interested decode it for FSB.

Probably you should submit the MQL file instead of the exe

There is no way to know what the thing does if the exe is all we have to work with.

Yavor. I was confused also. LOL

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Weird that I could not locate that file on the net using Google....... I was looking for the code.....

I think the name has been changed, perhaps someone has decompiled a file and renamed it.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

9 (edited by zezo 2015-07-17 19:48:29)

It is made only for me, you can not faund it on the net.
Is it now ok

Post's attachments

All_In_Trader.rar 19.8 kb, 15 downloads since 2015-07-17 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → Need custom indicator written in MQL to be coded in C#