forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

[ Closed ]

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Builder Professional v2.3

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Forex Strategy Builder Professional v2.3

Dear users,

Forex Strategy Builder Professional is updated to v2.3.

New features:

Added color themes:

- Light - the default one
   - Blue 1 - darker background with light charts
   - Blue 2 - darker background with black charts

You can switch the themes form Control Panel - General.

Fixes:

- Fixed errors in “Starc Bands”, “Trix MA Oscillator” and “Account Percent Stop” indicators.
   - Updated copyright notes of MQL codes.

Blue 1 theme preview:
http://s28.postimg.org/ftkjrk26x/screenshot_749.jpg

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Professional v2.3

how to download v2.3?  the Download page only has the old version and my FSB Pro didn't auto update...it is still in v2.2.1

Download page only has the old version

Thank you for the report. I corrected the text.

FSB Pro checks for updated on start-up, but not more frequently than 24 hours. During run-time, it checks for update at every 25 hours.

Since this is a full update, which requires installation, you can download the program from the Download page and to install it over the old version.

You can see the program version on several places.
- When you right-click on the installator and go to the "Details" tab.
- During the installation.
- After running, on the "Start" page or on Help-> About window.

Popov, I believe you need to find a way to inform your customers in a more professional way about changes that might impact existing strategies. At least for people who paid I believe you must inform them if identified bugs could have any influence on strategies and explain, in a general way, who could be affected.

Popov, I believe you need to find a way to inform your customers in a more professional way about changes that might impact existing strategies.

What more professional way you expect than fixing a bug and providing update less than two hours from the report.

How many reports do you see?

The fixed bugs were on a part of the program marked as a "Beta". See here what is a Beta version: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/beta_version

I just log in a couple times a day to see what may be new as I know Popov is working on bugs all the time.....

From what I have seen with other softwares. they do not post much in the way of changes daily, they just post a new download without any notice periodically.

I think the built in download catches most of the changes.

The best way to know of changes is to be sure to receive the forum postings in email, subscribe to the areas where changes are posted. He posts changes on a regular basis.

I have another, closely related software and there are no notifications posted, up to the user to download periodically, no warning in the software to advise of updates.

He just made a change to an indicator. and already I was notified of the change in the software......... 4 minutes after he posted the change.....  Can not get much faster than that.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Only the EA Export is in Beta.
So it is better for any user to trade via the FST and simply open an other MT4
with his strategies exported as EAs to test the reliability of this new option
and report any issue.

Νοῦς ὁρᾶ καί νοῦς ἀκούει.

I totally agree that Popov is very dedicated and responsive to feedbacks.  He never fail to reply a request or queries no matter how simply or conplex the questions are and often his reply is very prompt.  Unlike some other customer relation services, they sometimes took days to reply.

I think nquental is asking whether there can be another method for users to get these feedback promptly without the need to constantly having to check the website or the forum pages to check and read up about the changes.

Can I suggest adding another feature in the FSB Pro with the section call "News" and with a small pop up number to show the FSB Pro users how many news update to read.  And each time there are important updates, the FSB Pro "News" will pop up or use like the information pop up to inform new version updates etc.

Actually, the software updates and notifies of new download......

He has made it fairly simple already. The download occurs as soon as he finishes the update and within a few minutes the yellow bar appears.

When the yellow bar appears across the top of your screen. it tells you of something that has occurred......

I think that can be regarded as a popup.

Blaiserboy wrote:

Actually, the software updates and notifies of new download......

He has made it fairly simple already. The download occurs as soon as he finishes the update and within a few minutes the yellow bar appears.

When the yellow bar appears across the top of your screen. it tells you of something that has occurred......

I think that can be regarded as a popup.

We don't call yellow bars popups here in programmer-land big_smile

Anyway. I think he might have been referring to the forum updates.

@hannahis
There are two buttons at the top of every topic:

http://s28.postimg.org/wb9xoblgd/screenshot_276.png

Please make use of them. With RSS you can put it in your bookmarks bar and see updates there. With subscribe you will get email notifications when there is a new answer to the topic.

there is a ton of extensions for each browser to follow up on rss
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta … bfjd?hl=en for example, but no the only one.

just search "rss firefox", "rss internet explorer", "rss chrome" or whatever browser you use in google and see what u get there wink

Programmer land is the cloudy dark world in  a far away land.  lol

I think the bar in FSBPRO is yellow. the notification bar

Blaiserboy wrote:

Programmer land is the cloudy dark world in  a far away land.  lol

I think the bar in FSBPRO is yellow. the notification bar

indeed it is
: )))

While FSBPro takes away a lot of programming work, a trader needs to have some programming knowledge as there will always be something that needs a change.

I can work in a few languages and it has come in handy a few times.

Kathalena Jackson wrote:

Thanks a lot, for your contribution. I believe this post really helpful for new Forex trader. I am a student of Forex. Therefore, I am still busy to learn market principle.

Please be sure to request any help you need in the appropriate thread. There are people here who will be glad to assist.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Builder Professional v2.3